Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Chadwell reportedly out

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    This. Things will get real interesting come Friday. If we haven't announced by Monday then I'm betting it's Chadwell.
    Looks like we will be announcing pretty soon. Sunday / Monday I would guess

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    Looks like we will be announcing pretty soon. Sunday / Monday I would guess
    If you had to list four possible names, who would they be?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    If it?s not Chadwell, Klieman, Leipold or Clawson then we messed up this hire and unless we pull some kind of miracle and can get Johnathan Smith I really hope it?s Mullen because there is no one else that is very good.
    I'd be happy with Lashlee.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    The search firm reached out to Herman, as they did with a lot of coaches, he is not interested in moving right now.
    Of course I haven't read this whole thread yet, but where are all the people saying "this isn't like prior searches", "there's great interest in our job"? Great interest from shlubs, I guess.
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Of course I haven't read this whole thread yet, but where are all the people saying "this isn't like prior searches", "there's great interest in our job"? Great interest from shlubs, I guess.
    Based on the names floated out today, this has been the most underwhelming search since croom. Liberty's coach told us thanks but no thanks, LIBERTY

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by civildawg View Post
    Based on the names floated out today, this has been the most underwhelming search since croom. Liberty's coach told us thanks but no thanks, LIBERTY
    I let myself think we could get Chadwell. That is on me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by civildawg View Post
    If he doesn't want to be here both parties are better off. It's not personal. I saw a video of him that Liberty put out and the impression I got was that he was really happy there and seems like a great fit for them and him.

If we did get him he would probably leave ASAP. If Beamer gets fired by South Carolina next year and Chadwell wants to go closer to home how would that look for us?

Yes he was at Delta State for one year but the vast majority of his career has been in the South Carolina/Virginia/East Tennessee area.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    He always had a Napier feel to me. Our boosters were head over heels on him but he just didn't share the interest.

vCash
    If you had to list four possible names, who would they be?
    no particular order right now. fritz, Odom, Sumrall, Lebby. Maybe Elko reaches back out if A&M tells him no..........

vCash
    He would have been the best we could have done.
    We will look back on the failure this hiring was in a few years. Watch.

Of course if I thought my boss was going to be this weak alpaca looking beta I would probably hold off too.

[IMG][/IMG]