Quote Originally Posted by SilentSteel16 View Post
Not fighting just find it interesting the lack of votes. I guess a majority of people don?t see things the same way as others.

If there was a (0) option in poll I think you would get a very accurate gauge of interest.

I agree with you SilentSteel16!

If the majority of fans were for NIL, then why are there only 12 people that have signed up to give to NIL on this board when over 2300 have read this thread? The evidence is showing overwhelmingly that the vast majority of fans are opposed to NIL!

The reasons may vary. For SilentSteel16, one of his reasons and he may have many, is he does not like being told where to put him money. I appreciate that and respect that as that is one reason I don't give to NIL. My other reason is I detest amateur collegiate sports changing to pro status!

This is not a superior attitude as some posture, we are not implying anything other than our opinion on why college sports is losing its luster and fan base! If you read it any other way, then it is your own inferior complex causing you to infer that!

But you pro-NIL guys also speak out of both sides of your mouth, on one hand you say contributing to NIL is the only way to be competitive - we have to buy our players; but on the other hand there is s thread on this board stating that money does not always buy you a championship team! So which is it?

If you pro-NIL guys can't even agree on how to have a championship team then why are you so pro-NIL?

Instead of supporting a system you are not 100% behind, why not focus your efforts in trying to change the current landscape of college sports and make college sports once again, amateur and spin-off the pro-minded athletes to a pro league?

Before you pro-NIL guys respond with some non-useful response, let me ask you one question, Is college sport better off today, under NIL, than it was say 5 or 10 or 20 years ago? If not, then why support this insane effort? This house of cards will eventually collapse!