Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fire ant in Italy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    Pisssssh... Cats for guard duty is sooooo 2019...

get with the times, fellas:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/alabama...ayed-rcna13654
    Well, that's what a bushy-tailed rat looks like behind the bead of my .410!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Yep, we have outside cat and he eliminated mole problems. He is 9 and there is a reason his name is Tiger.
    I love it!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardDrayton View Post
    No kidding? Did not know that.
    Oh yeah! Female cats are extremely predatory and protect their surroundings. They?ll kill anything that interlopes or try anyways. I?ve found male cats wander to much unless you cut em and then they seem to lose some of their meanness lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Oh yeah! Female cats are extremely predatory and protect their surroundings. They?ll kill anything that interlopes or try anyways. I?ve found male cats wander to much unless you cut em and then they seem to lose some of their meanness lol.
    I'm a dog guy but willing to have an outside female cat to handle the vermin on the property!! Good to know!! Thanks!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardDrayton View Post
    I'm a dog guy but willing to have an outside female cat to handle the vermin on the property!! Good to know!! Thanks!!
    I?m a dog guy too, but learned some tricks from my papaw growing up on his farm and the cat thing was one of em! Smart old man who didn?t have a 9th grade education and was very successful. Oh and cats are self sufficient. You can go on a long vacation come back home and the cats just fine. Can?t do that with Rover lol!

vCash
    I love it!
    Cc24, if it hops, flies, crawls or jumps, Tiger is gonna get it. My youngest daughter 9 years ago brought him home. He was like a week old, she and my wife got a baby doll bottle and fed him. But after several weeks he had to become self efficient and live outside. Pretty aggressive and very territorial male cat. I’m not a cat lover but I feed him and look after him. Lastly, i only bet him when I feed him, he can hurt you. LOL

vCash
    Cc24, if it hops, flies, crawls or jumps, Tiger is gonna get it. My youngest daughter 9 years ago brought him home. He was like a week old, she and my wife got a baby doll bottle and fed him. But after several weeks he had to become self efficient and live outside. Pretty aggressive and very territorial male cat. I’m not a cat lover but I feed him and look after him. Lastly, i only bet him when I feed him, he can hurt you. LOL
    I?ve only had one male cat like that and he was the same way. We called him Cow because he looked like a jersey cow. That sucker would get up on my deck railing and jump up on the roof and look over his kingdom lol. The other males I?ve had didn?t stick around more than a year.

vCash
    I?ve only had one male cat like that and he was the same way. We called him Cow because he looked like a jersey cow. That sucker would get up on my deck railing and jump up on the roof and look over his kingdom lol. The other males I?ve had didn?t stick around more than a year.
    LOL. When Tiger was about 8 months or so we had him "Fixed". Had him in a cage, vet assistant came to get him, told him to be careful getting him out of cage, he laughed. So I want to pick Tiger up in the afternoon. Assistant brought him out in his cage with long rubber gloves, sad he was the most aggressive cat they ever had! LMBO

vCash
    LOL. When Tiger was about 8 months or so we had him "Fixed". Had him in a cage, vet assistant came to get him, told him to be careful getting him out of cage, he laughed. So I want to pick Tiger up in the afternoon. Assistant brought him out in his cage with long rubber gloves, sad he was the most aggressive cat they ever had! LMBO
    LOL!!!

vCash
    Lol that?s awesome!