Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Y'all watching both these QB's evading the pass rush with their feet?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Recruits read it. Parents read it. It absolutely does something.

Nah.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    It's a message board. When Fitz was here everyone was starting threads about having a QB that can at least complete a few passes. Lol. Not sure what you are expecting
    Exactly. Hammering Fitz was a sport around here. And he is a record setter also. Fitz is the best running QB in SEC history
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    It's a message board. When Fitz was here everyone was starting threads about having a QB that can at least complete a few passes. Lol. Not sure what you are expecting
    Reasoned and rational thought. Not impulsive, obvious threads pointing out negatives that everybody knows. But to your point, that's probably asking a lot.

To be clear, I wish we had a dynamic playmaker at qb. But we don't. That's not who will is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Exactly. Hammering Fitz was a sport around here. And he is a record setter also. Fitz is the best running QB in SEC history
    It was stupid too. Same way it is now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by civildawg View Post
    Must be nice
    Has jack shit to do with msu football. Rogers is the starter and will remain the starter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Nah.
    Would you like a list? It's long (immunity).

vCash
    Would you like a list? It's long (immunity).
    I don't doubt parents and players read this board.

I just don't think it means anything. A recruit has never read our board and said "ya know what, I don't want to go to school there."

A current player or parent has never read our board and said "ya know what, I think I'm gonna enter the transfer portal."

It's a message board. It ain't that serious.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    I don't doubt parents and players read this board.

I just don't think it means anything. A recruit has never read our board and said "ya know what, I don't want to go to school there."

A current player or parent has never read our board and said "ya know what, I think I'm gonna enter the transfer portal."

It's a message board. It ain't that serious.
    Not only that, kinda ends the buy a player.

vCash
    I'm still ashamed about my comments about Fitz during 2018, as if it was his ****ing fault. Jesus. I'll never forgive Moorhead for what he did to us that year, lol.

vCash
    If only we recruited one or got one from the portal. Oh wait.

vCash
    Guys. Did y'all come into 2023 thinking Will was Daniels or Travis? If so, that's dumb. If not, this thread is dumb.

We're recruiting more mobile qb. But y'all thinking will was suddenly going to have a big arm downfield or use his feet is mind boggling.
    Lighten up Frances, they are just having fun (at Will's expense). But he is a big boy and a SEC QB's feelings shouldn't be hurt so easy. "Will is what Will is" (is that from Forest Gump?)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSailsDawg View Post
    Has jack shit to do with msu football. Rogers is the starter and will remain the starter.
    Why though? Even if one of the backups surpass him, he will still remain the starter? This is the kinda bullshit that should never be tolerated. Holloway-up-the-middle all over again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    I'm still ashamed about my comments about Fitz during 2018, as if it was his ****ing fault. Jesus. I'll never forgive Moorhead for what he did to us that year, lol.
    If we had hired even an average coach we would have won 10 in 2018 and 8 in 2019. The wheels may have fell off after that, but a decent coach could have easily got us a NY6 bowl following by an 8-4 or 9-3 outback or citrus bowl in 2019. Definitely the most frustrating 2 years of football since Croom

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    If we had hired even an average coach we would have won 10 in 2018 and 8 in 2019. The wheels may have fell off after that, but a decent coach could have easily got us a NY6 bowl following by an 8-4 or 9-3 outback or citrus bowl in 2019. Definitely the most frustrating 2 years of football since Croom
    Yep.

vCash
    LSU will have a field day with Will.....
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyDog View Post
    All we have to do is keep Will upright and let him scan the field for 8 seconds every play. I don?t think that?s too much to ask of our offensive line!!
    For him to hit the RB 5 yards out

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardDrayton View Post
    Of course we're going to discuss it. Because it's real and it's relevant. Grow up. We're not talking middle school kids here. We're talking paid players.
    Post of the month. "Paid players" is the new reality. The era of the true student-athlete is over and all paid "employees" are subject to performance review. For the fan, how do you separate the NIL player from non-NIL. Confusing times.