Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Y'all watching both these QB's evading the pass rush with their feet?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Oh boy, BuckyIsARogers when he sees this thread...

LMAO.
    I'm becoming afeered he might have a nervous breakdown before we even get past the LSU game. Gotta be wearisome frantically searching every thread for every minor criticism of Will.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Not a big fan of constantly bashing Will either. There is no problem talking about how immobile he is.

vCash
    #4 for FSU is going to be rich next summer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Not a big fan of constantly bashing Will either. There is no problem talking about how immobile he is.
    Yeah this bashing is pretty disrespectful considering Will was voted the captain and is who he is and gives it all he has. He's not suppose to be a dual threat. Neither was Peyton. I think he played average but he will get better or the coaches will make the right decision to help us win. This thread only creates drama

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Agreed. Will is a great dude. Phenomenal representation of State. I hope every week he has his best game.
    I agree that I do like a dual threat QB, but I'm cheering for Will until he graduates.

vCash
    Don't dare question the record setting qb at msu. Even if he is an unathletic statue

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Yeah this bashing is pretty disrespectful considering Will was voted the captain and is who he is and gives it all he has. He's not suppose to be a dual threat. Neither was Peyton. I think he played average but he will get better or the coaches will make the right decision to help us win. This thread only creates drama
    This thread does absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things. Just discussing sports.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    He's better than any qb we've had save dak
    Correct. He's a first rounder

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    We're literally the only SEC school with an immobile QB
    But everybody on here knew this all off season. This isn't a new development.
    Why is this being discussed?

vCash
    The best qbs in football are dual threats. Playmakers with their arms and legs. Ithe best offenses for scoring all have duel threat guys. But completions, completion percentage, and career yards is what's important to a lot of our fans.

vCash
    Yes, everyone knew Will was Will...doesn't make any of the statements less true though. And I feel like calling a spade a spade isn't "bashing"....it's just discussion.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    This thread does absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things. Just discussing sports.
    Recruits read it. Parents read it. It absolutely does something.

But more importantly, everybody who made a prediction on us this year did so knowing will is a statue. He has an average arm and can't move. Those aren't attributes he brings to the table. Everybody knows this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by trojandawg View Post
    The best qbs in football are dual threats. Playmakers with their arms and legs. Ithe best offenses for scoring all have duel threat guys. But completions, completion percentage, and career yards is what's important to a lot of our fans.
    Bc we don't have a dual threat qb.
    We would all love to have daks skill set at qb. We'd be 10-2 this year. But we don't.

vCash
    What's really impressive about these 2 guys is not their running ability .. it's their toughness. They're dropping back, looking down field and giving the receivers time to make their breaks. And they're getting hit over and over while doing that and then getting back up and doing it again.

Will won't do that more than once then it's 5 yd dumpoffs. He did do that in 2021.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Yes, everyone knew Will was Will...doesn't make any of the statements less true though. And I feel like calling a spade a spade isn't "bashing"....it's just discussion.
    But what is the point is discussing it? To argue That we need to recruit dual threat guys? That's great. We are. The last 3 we have signed/committed are dual threat. But nobody has said that on here. They're just pointing out that will is a statue. Well No duh. I guess we could start threads pointing out all the obvious flaws of everybody.

vCash
    FSU is proving you can?t sit back on defense and let Daniels become magical. They are also proving you have to push him into a corner, not lose containment and let him run around and make plays. If we go after him, we have to get to him. Period. Sentence. Paragraph.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    But what is the point is discussing it? To argue That we need to recruit dual threat guys? That's great. We are. The last 3 we have signed/committed are dual threat. But nobody has said that on here. They're just pointing out that will is a statue. Well No duh. I guess we could start threads pointing out all the obvious flaws of everybody.
    It's a message board. When Fitz was here everyone was starting threads about having a QB that can at least complete a few passes. Lol. Not sure what you are expecting

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    But everybody on here knew this all off season. This isn't a new development.
    Why is this being discussed?
    Because it's football season? On a message board?

I'm not sure what you expect here

vCash
    Think LSU might be hitting the Portal early for WRs who can catch.

vCash
    Of course we're going to discuss it. Because it's real and it's relevant. Grow up. We're not talking middle school kids here. We're talking paid players.