Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Coach34 Update

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Brahmabull View Post
    ..... He squeezed my hand this morning and moved his toes. He also moves his head toward voices. I now believe he is in there...
    Fantastic! Since the report that the clot busters finally seemed to be doing some good, my biggest concern was the minimal response of his pupils. This makes me feel a lot better but not letting up with the praying.

vCash
    Evening Update I was given

Good day because of no setbacks and some other positives. Sedation is being slowly backed down which will enable him to become more lucid. With that thought he becomes agitated which decreases his oxygen level. It?s a delicate balance between easing back on sedation but keeping enough he doesn?t tax himself. It?s a slow steady process

That said he is responding to some commands. He squeezed my hand this morning and moved his toes. He also moves his head toward voices. I now believe he is in there. Very positive but so long to go.

Another major development is later today he started to produce urine for the first time which means his kidneys are starting to wake up. Huge deal.

Another is the right side of his heart which was enlarged and had high pressure has now started to go down.

Things are progressing positively. Not out of the woods by any stretch but remarkably better than yesterday. Keep moving forward.
    Just tell him that KB21 is coming by to discuss Airbone VS the virtues of the AirRaid. That should get him out of bed**.

vCash
    Took me a while to catch up on what's happened. Hate to hear this and we are praying!

vCash

Good day because of no setbacks and some other positives. Sedation is being slowly backed down which will enable him to become more lucid. With that thought he becomes agitated which decreases his oxygen level. It’s a delicate balance between easing back on sedation but keeping enough he doesn’t tax himself. It’s a slow steady process

That said he is responding to some commands. He squeezed my hand this morning and moved his toes. He also moves his head toward voices. I now believe he is in there. Very positive but so long to go.

Another major development is later today he started to produce urine for the first time which means his kidneys are starting to wake up. Huge deal.

Another is the right side of his heart which was enlarged and had high pressure has now started to go down.

Things are progressing positively. Not out of the woods by any stretch but remarkably better than yesterday. Keep moving forward.
    Incredible news. What a mighty God we serve! Not that I serve him the way I should. But you get the point. I've prayed several times that if Lee's heart doesn't know God that the Lord would have mercy and allow him time. I don't pretend to know the answer to that, but I just hope this all works to His glory!

vCash

Good day because of no setbacks and some other positives. Sedation is being slowly backed down which will enable him to become more lucid. With that thought he becomes agitated which decreases his oxygen level. It’s a delicate balance between easing back on sedation but keeping enough he doesn’t tax himself. It’s a slow steady process

Man that's some great news! Keep fighting Coach!

Continued prayers!

Thanks for the continued updates too!

vCash
    Just wow. Anything is possible. This proves it

vCash
    The infinite power of God….it knows no bounds. I pray it is God’s will that this is not Coach’s time and he has a full recovery. And that this experience will glorify God and be an inspiration for others to seek, believe and have a personal relationship with Him. Life is really a blink of an eye compared to eternity. May God bless you all!! Get well Coach!!

vCash
    I've prayed more for C34 (Lee) than I've prayed for anyone in a long time. I know I'm just a little person praying, but it feels good when you pray so hard and you hear positive results. Everyone please keep praying. We are making a difference.
    Last edited by DownwardDawg; 06-08-2023 at 08:19 AM.

vCash
    Continued prayers for you coach....now let's go win another day!

vCash
    Thinking about 34 everyday. Prayers continue.

vCash
    That's Huge news to hear his kidneys are recovering. Amen

vCash
    Praying for C34's continuing recovery and looking forward to more positive results in the hours and days to come.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Just tell him that KB21 is coming by to discuss Airbone VS the virtues of the AirRaid. That should get him out of bed**.
    Lol rep given

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    I've prayed more for C34 (Lee) than I've prayed for anyone in a long time. I know I'm just a little person praying, but it feels good when you pray so hard (apostolic) and you hear positive results. Everyone please keep praying. We are making a difference.
    Very well said and so very true!

vCash
    This is AWESOME news! Keep fighting, Coach34!

vCash
    Keep fighting coach were all praying for you

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Thinking about 34 everyday. Prayers continue.
    Me too. I am not really a prayer, but he has been in my thoughts every day since this all went down.

vCash
    Still praying! Come on, C34!

vCash
    When Coach returns to this board and reads through these threads about him, I just wanted to make sure my name was listed amongst those pulling for his recovery.

Come on Coach. Fight like hell.

vCash
    Update

Nothing new really which is ok and kind of expected. Still responding to commands. Electrolytes were a little out of balance so they are managing that. Doing well with the auto setting on the vent which is good. I don’t expect much action today quite honestly. Keep slowly progressing forward to hopefully get the vent tube out soon. If anything major happens out of this plan I’ll update but i don’t expect it.