Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Coach34 Update

vCash
    That's the best update you can hope for at this point. I'm sure he's trying to find his phone to post "it's coming" lol

vCash
    Amazing news! Will continue to pray for him!
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    The power of prayer fellas. Keep 'em going up!! God is good!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    I want to encourage each of you to seek a relationship with Christ - not just going to church and believing in a God. None of that amounts to a hill of beans if you don't have a personal relationship with him,
    Amen. And I'll add, when Lee is on the other side of this, I hope if he is not already a believer that we will make sure he is. Life is short guys.

vCash
    Good to read this update. Certainly better news than the last couple of days. Still praying......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    I want to encourage each of you to seek a relationship with Christ - not just going to church and believing in a God. None of that amounts to a hill of beans if you don't have a personal relationship with him,
    The older I get the more important this becomes to me. My main concern in life at this stage is that my kids grow up to love the Lord, everything else is fluff.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gtowndawg View Post
    The older I get the more important this becomes to me. My main concern in life at this stage is that my kids grow up to love the Lord, everything else is fluff.
    100%

vCash
    Same here brother!

vCash
    And everybody said, "AAAAAAMEN"!!!

vCash
    This is fantastic news. He’s going to beat this shit and will be back on his feet sooner rather than later. I can feel it in my spirit. Doesn’t he have a couple of children too ? I don’t know him but there is enough of us here that could put something together for him and his family. I know I would contribute. Dawgs take care of dawgs.

vCash
    Keeping the prayers coming, Coach. Hang in there.

vCash
    Good

vCash
    Continuing prayers 🙏🙏🙏

vCash
    Reading all the good things from ED posters is amazing and makes me feel proud to be a small part of this message board!

I pray and hope for 34 and maybe he will read this stuff one day!

vCash
    Glory to God Almighty!! Keep fighting coach. #HAILSTATE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Reading all the good things from ED posters is amazing and makes me feel proud to be a small part of this message board!

I pray and hope for 34 and maybe he will read this stuff one day!
    Agreed. No matter what you think about him, when he posts, EVERYONE stops and reads it. It's been great entertainment over the years and I think we all can respect his opinion and love for State. I hope we get to see more of his posts soon. Get well soon C34.

vCash
    Evening Update I was given

Good day because of no setbacks and some other positives. Sedation is being slowly backed down which will enable him to become more lucid. With that thought he becomes agitated which decreases his oxygen level. It’s a delicate balance between easing back on sedation but keeping enough he doesn’t tax himself. It’s a slow steady process

That said he is responding to some commands. He squeezed my hand this morning and moved his toes. He also moves his head toward voices. I now believe he is in there. Very positive but so long to go.

Another major development is later today he started to produce urine for the first time which means his kidneys are starting to wake up. Huge deal.

Another is the right side of his heart which was enlarged and had high pressure has now started to go down.

Things are progressing positively. Not out of the woods by any stretch but remarkably better than yesterday. Keep moving forward.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Brahmabull View Post
    Evening Update I was given

Good day because of no setbacks and some other positives. Sedation is being slowly backed down which will enable him to become more lucid. With that thought he becomes agitated which decreases his oxygen level. It’s a delicate balance between easing back on sedation but keeping enough he doesn’t tax himself. It’s a slow steady process

That said he is responding to some commands. He squeezed my hand this morning and moved his toes. He also moves his head toward voices. I now believe he is in there. Very positive but so long to go.

Another major development is later today he started to produce urine for the first time which means his kidneys are starting to wake up. Huge deal.

Another is the right side of his heart which was enlarged and had high pressure has now started to go down.

Things are progressing positively. Not out of the woods by any stretch but remarkably better than yesterday. Keep moving forward.
    Thanks for the updates.

vCash
    Thanks for updates, get well soon

vCash
    Best thoughts his way!