Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: In Regional News

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msudawg1200 View Post
    Hitting wise you about have to sit fastball and adjust to the offspeed stuff. I mean, you could try to be a guess hitter but that's very risky and inconsistent. I don't know what other hitting approach you'd take? Did you want Polk telling them to sit offspeed and adjust to the fastball? I played through JUCO, and I was taught at every level to sit fastball and adjust to the offspeed pitch.
    That is always how the best hitters, and basically any mildly successful MLB hitter, approaches it. Not sure what he?s talking about, you don?t ever try to adjust to the fastball.

vCash
    Ok State is playing to survive elimination right now. Vs Dallas Baptist

They are throwing their Ace today.

If they lose, do we get the new PC announcement on Monday?

vCash
    Ok State's Ace is "electric" and has a major league curve! Best pitcher in the Big 12! 6Ks in 4 innings. But getting killed by Dallas Baptist. Like Jackson Fristoe and Stinnett with Foxy.

Walmart left him in the game even as DB has been hammering him. In the 5th, it was batting practice.

OKSU might still win today, down 6-1. But not impressive as a regional host to be 0-2 versus little schools.

vCash
    Auburn looks like they're ready to go home.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Auburn looks like they're ready to go home.
    It's a short drive. Lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    It's a short drive. Lol
    Lol yep! They have no fire or energy and their hitters are swinging like they could care less.

vCash
    Little surprising. Wouldn't you like to hear the meeting with Cohen and Butch Monday morning?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Little surprising. Wouldn't you like to hear the meeting with Cohen and Butch Monday morning?
    Just 6-1, not dead yet.

The new rumored PC is getting torched 14-1 by Dallas Baptist. It's BP on a Saturday. Maybe those Big12 numbers are worthless. 20 earned runs in 16 innings Vs Mid Majors.

vCash
    It's all good. Butch saved his ace for today. That's all that matters. **

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
    Ok State's Ace is "electric" and has a major league curve! Best pitcher in the Big 12! 6Ks in 4 innings. But getting killed by Dallas Baptist. Like Jackson Fristoe and Stinnett with Foxy.

Walmart left him in the game even as DB has been hammering him. In the 5th, it was batting practice.

OKSU might still win today, down 6-1. But not impressive as a regional host to be 0-2 versus little schools.
    He probably wants the season to end quickly so he can get started at StarkVegas****

vCash
    LOL my wife came downstairs, saw the TV, and said "why are you watching a blowout?". I said "that's our new pitching coach". She asked "the team that's allowed 1 run?", I just stared at her and when she got it she literally said "aww... sorry sweetie"

vCash
    He probably wants the season to end quickly so he can get started at StarkVegas****
    Seriously, this isn't our new pitching coach?!?! Guys!!! Don't do this to me. Y'all stop clowning.
    Who is our REAL new pitching coach?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    Seriously, this isn't our new pitching coach?!?! Guys!!! Don't do this to me. Y'all stop clowning.
    Who is our REAL new pitching coach?
    Other SEC coaches discussing Buckets new PC ....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
    Other SEC coaches discussing Buckets new PC ....

Hahaha!!!

vCash
    If y’all aren’t watching Clemson/Tenn you need to. This Clemson team is fun to watch. Their stadium is rocking right now. They just chased Dollander out.

vCash
    Kentucky loses 3-5 to Indiana

What a bitter loss for the Wildcats and Mingione

They still could outlast the mid majors on pitching depth

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    If y’all aren’t watching Clemson/Tenn you need to. This Clemson team is fun to watch. Their stadium is rocking right now. They just chased Dollander out.
    Classic game. Like a championship. HR in the 9th and then extreme extra inning drama.

Man, crisp and effective relief pitching. After watching OKSU pitching, this is 5 levels more advanced

vCash
    That was a great game. Thought it would go all night.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    LOL my wife came downstairs, saw the TV, and said "why are you watching a blowout?". I said "that's our new pitching coach". She asked "the team that's allowed 1 run?", I just stared at her and when she got it she literally said "aww... sorry sweetie"
    Good girl, she understands !!!