Thread: Imma gonna be honest with y'all...

vCash

Imma gonna be honest with y'all...

Not impressed with this OSU staff. In all honesty I've only watched them for two games but they look like a slightly better version than us.

vCash
    sounds like more of lemo evaluating........

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Randolph Dupree View Post
    Not impressed with this OSU staff. In all honesty I've only watched them for two games but they look like a slightly better version than us.
    I've been vocal about it. He's been their PC for 11 years, over the last 7 (ie his recruits He's coached) they've averaged 5th out of 9 conference teams in ERA. That's the definition of mediocre, technically below average results.

Maybe OSU has the worst recruiting in rheor conference so the PC is overperforming his talent level. But to me, that theory sounds like an excuse. want a guy who can actually field good staffs. But we won't get one -even paying #2 PC money-because everyone knows Lemonis is a lame duck. But hey, if we fired Lemonis now, we might have to settle for a nobody like Butch Thompson. You know, the guy that quickly turned around a bad baseball program and has made Omaha several times? That knows the SEC and State? Yeah we have to keep Lemonis so we don't get stuck with that.

The reality is this: Lemonis sucks, everyone knows it, but the boosters don't want to pay 6m to fire him. End of story

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    I've been vocal about it. He's been their PC for 11 years, over the last 7 (ie his recruits He's coached) they've averaged 5th out of 9 conference teams in ERA. That's the definition of mediocre, technically below average results.

Maybe OSU has the worst recruiting in rheor conference so the PC is overperforming his talent level. But to me, that theory sounds like an excuse. want a guy who can actually field good staffs. But we won't get one -even paying #2 PC money-because everyone knows Lemonis is a lame duck. But hey, if we fired Lemonis now, we might have to settle for a nobody like Butch Thompson. You know, the guy that quickly turned around a bad baseball program and has made Omaha several times? That knows the SEC and State? Yeah we have to keep Lemonis so we don't get stuck with that.

The reality is this: Lemonis sucks, everyone knows it, but the boosters don't want to pay 6m to fire him. End of story
    I?ll give $50 bucks towards his early retirement. Only need $5,999,950 more.

vCash
    It's worth a couple million to give him one last shot
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash

This is not entirely true. we had 2 families ready to pony up the buyout but were talked out of it.

vCash
    Literally nobody else I know has heard that. Him firing Fox showed everyone we werent firing Lemon
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    ...and OSU gets beat by Oral Roberts. I hope the PC rumors aren't true.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Randolph Dupree View Post
    ...and OSU gets beat by Oral Roberts. I hope the PC rumors aren't true.
    Down 15-1 to Oral Roberts in the 6th. These are the best arms OSU has lol. I guess it's possible the players know the rumors and are distracted/deflated, but I'm not in the business of buying excuses in this sport. I've over invested in State baseball excuses an need to diversify into hard results... which this potential PC hire doesn't have