Page 53 of 83 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1659

Thread: NCAA Baseball Transfer Portal

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    The best thing about him is he can be a guy that can go multiple innings. We also know that Dohm can throw multiple innings.

That's very important because those two can help us steal innings on the weekends in case we don't get another legit starter.

Now if we get Holman to go with those two I mentioned plus Gavin Black who I really like plus Montgomery then yeah- we're going to be really good next year.
    I also think we will see a big jump from Cijntje, Loftin, and Holcombe, too. One of the best traits of Parker?s staff last year was how well they controlled their pitches.

vCash
    Sure hope Parker can work with Dohm to develop another pitch and/or get some movement on that fastball. He's got to do that to take the next step because late in the year he was very hittable in the league.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Parker will make us better on the pitching side. Hell, half of us could lower a 10 ERA.
    If we're around a 5 ERA, we'll win a lot of games. I'm assuming the ball will still be juiced and the zone still ridiculously tight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Parker will make us better on the pitching side. Hell, half of us could lower a 10 ERA.
    If we're around a 5 ERA, we'll win a lot of games. I'm assuming the ball will still be juiced and the zone still ridiculously tight.
    Tighter than Scooba's asshole whenever someone brings up politics in the non-political forums...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    Tighter than Scooba's asshole whenever someone brings up politics in the non-political forums...
    Hahahahah

vCash
    Mason Molina, Texas Tech Ace, is apparently committed to Arkansas

vCash
    i Heard Luke Holman is down to us and LSU.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    He is. Apparently, Holman just started following Cheese and Loftin on Twitter. FWIW

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg81 View Post
    He is. Apparently, Holman just started following Cheese and Loftin on Twitter. FWIW
    I saw a few "eyes" emojies on Twitter, fwiw.

vCash
    LSU is the buy High, sell low move.

Jay Johnson is looking for a new rented mule to ride. Skenes was too though to wear out

vCash
    i'm praying that Holman is comparing yeskie at A&M to Parker at SC and what their staffs did as far as improvement this past year from the previous.

vCash
    It?s a close race right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    It?s a close race right now.
    I read a story on LSU site where they were asking him about the recruitment. You could tell they were trying hard to make it sound like LSU was ahead but he was not budging. He did say Lemonis and him hit it off really well and it just felt “natural” at State. He mentioned how we had the best facilities in the country and stuff.

Apparently LSU took him to play golf.

He made the comment that no one was ahead and he would take a couple days to fig it out.

On a side note, what the hell OM gonna do? Hell didn’t they loose pretty much the whole team? I have seen them have a few commits out of the portal, but nothing crazy good besides Kendell Rogers blowing them as usual. A lot of PAC 12 kids if I recall.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    I read a story on LSU site where they were asking him about the recruitment. You could tell they were trying hard to make it sound like LSU was ahead but he was not budging. He did say Lemonis and him hit it off really well and it just felt “natural” at State. He mentioned how we had the best facilities in the country and stuff.

Apparently LSU took him to play golf.

He made the comment that no one was ahead and he would take a couple days to fig it out.

On a side note, what the hell OM gonna do? Hell didn’t they loose pretty much the whole team? I have seen them have a few commits out of the portal, but nothing crazy good besides Kendell Rogers blowing them as usual. A lot of PAC 12 kids if I recall.
    From what I?ve heard it?s extremely close and to close to call but we are definitely right there. I think we?ve got a great shot to get him.

Yeah you?re right about om they have some serious holes that have not been filled. Almost looks like bianco is tired and about ready to ride off into the sunset.

vCash
    From what I?ve heard it?s extremely close and to close to call but we are definitely right there. I think we?ve got a great shot to get him.

Yeah you?re right about om they have some serious holes that have not been filled. Almost looks like bianco is tired and about ready to ride off into the sunset.
    I agree. I think it's a situation from what I have heard where he likes Yeskie and LSU has a lot of hardware plus they are coming off of the championship so they are the darling team right now- at least they were for 2023.

However, they lose a lot and they aren't going to replace Skenes or Crews. At the same time it's not a given that he would be the Friday night guy there with Thatcher Hurd in the fold.

For MSU on the other hand we have an obvious opening on Friday night and while Parker may not be as well known as Yeskie at this point Parker has been very successful and actually outperformed Yeskie last year. Parker is obviously a rising star. And MSU has Hines and Dakota and we could add Montgomery. That's quite a lineup. Not to mention we have really good catcher in Highfill and we will have no less than three seniors starting- Hujsack, Larry, and Kohler from Memphis at third base.

We also have people on our side that may tip the scales close to Holman. Ultimately it will be Holman's choice and hopefully he chooses us.

Bianco- I think he is near the end. There have been rumors about him planning to retire for awhile. I do have to wonder is another losing season does him in for good.

vCash
    So much at stake, all the talk about Montgomery and Holman, I can't imagine the talk IF neither sign with us, heck even one not coming will be a major loss. I hope we get both and make some serious improvement next year.

vCash
    It is imperative that Lemo work the portal and or recruit players who are ready and need little development. Parker is more than critical for us.

vCash
    This week will clear things up.

vCash

He deserves to retire with happiness. I hated that OM won the CWS, but was happy he finally got one. OM doesn't deserve him

vCash
    Almost looks like bianco is tired and about ready to ride off into the sunset.
    With the present landscape of collegiate athletics it is hard to blame him for feeling that way. I know I would if I had a natty in the books.