Page 14 of 83 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA Baseball Transfer Portal

vCash
    Alford was never returning. Jordan is Alford's buddy. Alford's Daddy throwing some cash to get him in the portal and possibly a package deal to Georgia
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Alford was never returning. Jordan is Alford's buddy. Alford's Daddy throwing some cash to get him in the portal and possibly a package deal to Georgia
    Then Alfords Daddy is a bitch just like he is…

vCash
    As ruthless as the schools can be with scholarships and such - this kinda cool to see

Sucks for us but whatever

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    I just meant I agreed we had to let alford go. Even if that means collateral damage
    Still stand by this. Had to be done. Even with the collateral damage.

vCash
    Who the hell is Alford’s daddy?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Still stand by this. Had to be done. Even with the collateral damage.
    And as bad as I didn't want to lose Jordan, we had to let him walk too. They knew that number wasn't getting touched by anyone.

vCash
    Alford leaving is really not that big of loss. But DJ leaving is huge! He had so much upside. This NIL and portal crap totally sucks. I just believe that schools like ours that don?t have daddy warbucks lined up to pay we will going forward lose more and more games because our inability to retain rising stars regardless of whom the coach is.

It?s really really sad that a college sport that I truly love and devote a lot of time and expense is being ruined. The NCAA has totally screwed this up. I?m pretty much fed up with this crap. I?ll be in Starkville a lot this fall not to support the football team but rather to support my granddaughter that will be a cheerleader.

vCash
    Just so everyone is clear, this had nothing to do with NIL. It was all a player, player daddy, and travel team coach being mad their player was shown the door.

Them going scorched earth and doing this is further proof that we made the right move, and I don?t like Lemon.

vCash
    We won't miss him. When this type of situation happens in football, it has almost always been a neutral at worst case for us. Dakota ain't the kind of player we need right now if this is his attitude and those he surrounds himself with.

vCash
    Ok so we?ve heard about travel ball coach

Made me wonder from EDs perspective - what are the good TB programs and which ones are viewed as be cautious with

vCash
    Big hitting outfielder for Arizona just entered the portal

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranchdawg View Post
    Alford leaving is really not that big of loss. But DJ leaving is huge! He had so much upside. This NIL and portal crap totally sucks. I just believe that schools like ours that don?t have daddy warbucks lined up to pay we will going forward lose more and more games because our inability to retain rising stars regardless of whom the coach is.

It?s really really sad that a college sport that I truly love and devote a lot of time and expense is being ruined. The NCAA has totally screwed this up. I?m pretty much fed up with this crap. I?ll be in Starkville a lot this fall not to support the football team but rather to support my granddaughter that will be a cheerleader.
    Alford leaving is ZERO loss. His attitude was obviously horrible. It was crystal clear the majority of the season. He has no fight or at least if he does we couldn?t bring it out in him.

vCash
    Bye. Idk how we will replace them and keep our chemistry together*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranchdawg View Post

It's okay brother. This ain't about daddy warbucks money. He will likely get less at uga or wherever he lands then we would have paid him.

vCash
    The Tim Dulins of the world are only concerned about themselves. Having organization players get booted or asked to leave looks bad on their program of getting players in front of colleges and MLB Scouts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    The Tim Dulins of the world are only concerned about themselves. Having organization players get booted or asked to leave looks bad on their program of getting players in front of colleges and MLB Scouts.
    This
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    I remember when Dulin was in bed with olemiss big time. Then Bianco cut one of his former players and he was actively sending them away from olemiss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sandjunky View Post
    Ok so we?ve heard about travel ball coach

Made me wonder from EDs perspective - what are the good TB programs and which ones are viewed as be cautious with
    Easley and East Coast Sox are two pro MSU organizations. I think we have had over 50 players over the years from East Coast Sox on our roster. Eric Dubose is the VP of East Coast Sox.
    Easley baseball is of course named after Ed Easley and is one of the up and coming organizations.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlSwearengen View Post
    I remember when Dulin was in bed with olemiss big time. Then Bianco cut one of his former players and he was actively sending them away from olemiss.
    The former player was Dulins son. He wasnt a SEC quality player and Bianco wasnt playing him. Daddy Dulin got his Dulins Dodger Blue panties in a wad and started sending some players MSUs way.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    Good thing we held on to Lemonis so that our good players wouldn't transfer!
    I don't blame Lemons for this. Vandy loses players to the portal too. When you recruit stars with no ties to MSU, this can happen. Part of the modern portal.

If his price is as high as people saying. It was ridiculous. You could go get 5 or 7 RJ Yeagers and would be hammering people all the way to Omaha.

Jac Caglianone is the best player in college baseball next year, a legit two way Super Player with numbers to back it up. Malcom Moore of Stanford now that's a star freshman. DJ has meh numbers and has a stooge personality. No loss here.