Quote Originally Posted by DeltaSwamp View Post
Southeastern Louisiana (H) - W
Arizona(H) - W
LSU (H) - L - this is not in BR and so it is a toss. history says I'm right
South Carolina (away) - I said in original post they got hot at the end after starting slow at worse this is a toss
Alabama (H) - L
Western Michigan (H) - W
Arkansas (A) - Agree on the toss. Tough place to play but Pittman is floundering. He's either gonna sink or swim this year. KJ being back won't be a picnic. 50/50
Auburn (A) - Agree they will be better but there team is going to put ALOT of emotion into the Ole Piss, Bama and UGA game. Freeze will put 150% into Auburn's rivals and not as much into MSU week. even if Auburn has the better record frequently under Freezus I think we will be no worse than 500 against them while he is there
Kentucky (H) -Most pivotal game of the season. Have to win this one at home. W
Texas A&M (A) - Yes we have owned them as of late so I can't understand why you insists this is a loss. At worse a toss L
Southern Miss (H) - W
Ole Piss (H) - Until there coach puts more emphasis on building a team not through the portal they will be gassed by the time they play us I feel very confident this will be a win

You could talk me into a few of my original Ws being tosses, but splitting those should still have us expecting an above average and potentially great year
1) big assumption to assume USC will lstart slow just cause they did last year... but also assuming our new offense will be able to move the ball on the road week 4. It's a toss for me.

2) Kentucky has proven to be a 50/50 game for 7-8 seasons now. Just cause we NEED the win doesn't mean you get to call it a W.

3) OM is the definition of 50/50. Doesn't matter record, momentum, or talent. Either team can win it.