Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: We Are In A Bad Situation

vCash
    Hujsak made 25 errors and fielded just barely over .900 last season at VCU. He's not an SEC player, and it was a waste signing him. At the time, I'm sure Lemonis didn't think Forsythe and Alford would make 28 errors this season, but it's obvious none of those guys are the answer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogcountry1 View Post
    Hujsak made 25 errors and fielded just barely over .900 last season at VCU. He's not an SEC player, and it was a waste signing him. At the time, I'm sure Lemonis didn't think Forsythe and Alford would make 28 errors this season, but it's obvious none of those guys are the answer.
    Wow I did not know that. Yet C34 has to mention Hujsak at 3B in the reasons we'll be a good team next season... shows how far you have to sunshine pump to say well be good next season. But I suspect if he responds he'll just act like we can get a stud 3B out of the Portal

vCash
    We will be actively pursuing a 3b from the portal

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogcountry1 View Post
    You just gonna leave off that he hit 12 HR's and 20 doubles in 2022??? Or that those errors were at SS- not 3rd or in the OF?
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    it appears that lemonczik(what coach 34 used to call the HC) only needs a legit closer for next year, oh and a couple portal hitters who can field a ball and subsequently toss it over to the bag at 1B.
    We need two legitimate weekend starters atleast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by schddog72 View Post
    Witness choosing to pitch to a guy (aTm) a third time after he has already hit two out of the Dude and thereby beats us literally singlehandedly. That's little-league bad decision making.

I can?t disagree with the pitching to 17. Dude is pretty freakish and also was on fire.

I?ve seen travel ball coaches intentionally walk kids multiple times if they have been smashing doubles and triples and they can get a force at any base.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    I agree but coach 34 says we already have the guys. it's just that all 7 of them need to make a huge jump at the same time*******

vCash
    Doesn?t matter. We are stuck with Lemon-head-ray.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    Doesn?t matter. We are stuck with Lemon-head-ray.
    I like that name. It's fitting

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sandjunky View Post
    That?s an added bonus - don?t kid yourself, the elite players only care that you can help get them to the next level and elite players loathe mediocrity and laziness
    This is a fact. Elite players also want to play at an elite program and that we are. Just a visit to the Dude or a weekend series and I don't know why they would go anywhere else.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    We'll get that from Simmons, Loo, Loftin, and Holcombe. But I'm all for bringing in more pitching talent.

Most pitchers are better after TJ surgery. Simmons will be 21 months post surgery come January. I expect him to have a really good year
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Our evaluations are so bad we are having to be excited about 2 year old stats

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Our evaluations are so bad we are having to be excited about 2 year old stats
    "Evaluations" or just not coached? It appears to me that our guys weren't coached very well at all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    "Evaluations" or just not coached? It appears to me that our guys weren't coached very well at all.
    Well Hujsak was not a pitcher