Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Buy or Sell Cintje

vCash

Buy or Sell Cintje

Gets moved to a position player SS or 2nd in the Minors

vCash
    That arm would be nice to have at SS.

vCash
    I think the switch pitching thing is a little gimmicky.

It's gonna be hard to develop at a high level when you have to split your focus.

He could be pretty good from the right side I think. Could see him transferring though

vCash
    I buy that he may be playing somewhere else next season along with about 10 others. If I am a parent and Lemonis is back, we are in the portal the day it is announced. Lemonis lost this team. When a team quits on the last day of the season you sure don?t have their respect.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    I buy that he may be playing somewhere else next season along with about 10 others. If I am a parent and Lemonis is back, we are in the portal the day it is announced. Lemonis lost this team. When a team quits on the last day of the season you sure don?t have their respect.
    Dude, he didn't lose the team, realizing they are out of conference tournament is what lost the team. The team has fought hard the last several games. Not saying I'm against a change at all, but it's not because he lost the team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Gets moved to a position player SS or 2nd in the Minors
    I think you have to buy since that's where he was drafted.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlSwearengen View Post
    That arm would be nice to have at SS.
    What about this? Cintje at SS, Mershon at 2nd, Dakota at CF and Highfill at Catcher. That is pretty strong up the middle.

vCash
    He's had no coaching to improve his development. I think he transfers out to look for someone who can make him a better pitcher.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    Dude, he didn't lose the team, realizing they are out of conference tournament is what lost the team. The team has fought hard the last several games. Not saying I'm against a change at all, but it's not because he lost the team.
    Agree, last night's 9th inning is what lost the team. Today may as well have been an exhibition game.

vCash
    If he's a legit ss, I'd try to sell him on playing SS and a rh reliever

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    I stand corrected. They love him. Who wouldn?t. You can be on the team, have the girls ogle and aww you and not have to perform to 25% of your ability. They will all be yucking it up and partying in the District tonight and talking about how great it will be next year with their drinking Buddy as their head coach again.

vCash
    Man. Ya got to feel bad for a guy like Wil Hoyle. Transfers to State to play for Lemonis and meanwhile his former Duke team is in the Top 10. Reality Check Young Man. Green Grass and such.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    I stand corrected. They love him. Who wouldn?t. You can be on the team, have the girls ogle and aww you and not have to perform to 25% of your ability. They will all be yucking it up and partying in the District tonight and talking about how great it will be next year with their drinking Buddy as their head coach again.
    You can spout irrelevant crap all you want, he didn't lose the team. They played liked crap, he didn't develop, missed evaluations, etc. all are true but he didn't lose the locker room.

vCash
    The kid come to State cause he wanted to pitch. He needs a good pitching coach and he will be elite. Please for the love of god stop thinking every FRESHMAN is dog shit cause they aren’t throwing 7 innings of 2 hit baseball. The kid has everything to be elite, just needs a good pitching coach to guide him.

Some of y’all need to relax. I have never in my life seen a fan base try to Will bad stuff on themselves like some of y’all do…

vCash
    Cintje will be a pitcher with the right development. Lose the switch pitching.

Senior Member SpaceWranglerDawg's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    The kid come to State cause he wanted to pitch. He needs a good pitching coach and he will be elite. Please for the love of god stop thinking every FRESHMAN is dog shit cause they aren’t throwing 7 innings of 2 hit baseball. The kid has everything to be elite, just needs a good pitching coach to guide him.

Some of y’all need to relax. I have never in my life seen a fan base try to Will bad stuff on themselves like some of y’all do…
    Agreed, he will be fine. All the freshman that would have come in and instantly been lights out are all in minor league baseball right now.

vCash
    We don't have to will bad stuff on us... Lemonis brings in live in real life

vCash

We don't will bad stuff on ourselves.

Our team does that on their own.

vCash
    The kid come to State cause he wanted to pitch. Please for the love of god stop thinking every FRESHMAN is dog shit cause they aren’t throwing 7 innings of 2 hit baseball. The kid has everything to be elite, just needs a good pitching coach to guide him.

My question is what pitching coach that could do that is going to sign on with the sword of Damocles hanging over his head if Lemonis is back?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjoelner34 View Post
    My question is what pitching coach that could do that is going to sign on with the sword of Damocles hanging over his head if Lemonis is back?
    A coach that wants to get paid

A coach that believes they're a good enough PC to save Lemonis

A coach that wants to get into the SEC

Could we hire a proven coach from a big school? No. Could we hire the PC from a G5? Yes. Do I know what PCs in the G5 are good? No. But their are ELITE PCs none of us know the name of who'd love to get a 4x pay bump and a shot in the SEC. I don't trust Lemonis to find them, but I'm not goi g to say we CAN'T make a good hire just because of Lemonis being on a hot seat