View Poll Results: Should Chris Lemonis be fired?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - Fire Him

25 83.33%
  • No - Let him return in 2024

5 16.67%

Thread: Poll on Lemonis, May 20 update

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash

Poll on Lemonis, May 20 update

When I asked this back in March, 92% of the board wanted to fire him, with only 8% wanting him to get another year. You can see that thread here:
    https://www.elitedawgs.com/showthrea...oll-on-Lemonis

At the time of the poll, we had just lost to Vanderbilt by a score of 26-3 to fall to 0-4 in the SEC. We are now 9-20 going into the final game. I don't see why people would be changing their minds from March, since we indeed finished near the bottom of the SEC, missed Hoover, missed a Regional, and were terrible in most statistical categories, but I still get the feeling that after all this, we'll suddenly have a lot more than 8% wanting to keep him.
    Last edited by Quaoarsking; 05-20-2023 at 04:26 PM.