Thread: I will ban myself for a while

vCash

I will ban myself for a while

On posting about baseball. My bad post on when last time we won series deserves a a ban from me! Not only that im just mad about situation and have bitched enough.
    Hood luck today Dawgs, let's roll today!

P.S. Coach Lemonis, I truely hope if u r back next year u will be voted comeback of the year award. Good luck and I mean it!

vCash
    Do not sweat it, base. Post away. Everyone likes seeing your baseball comments. You are a good dude. Carry on.

vCash
    Your stock is up, basedog. I probably feel very similar to you. Under Lemonis, we have experienced more double digit loses than the culmination of the past fifty years. This is UNACCEPTABLE. Lem has put our program in the worst position in my 47 yrs as a Diamond Dawg fan. We can (easily) do better. Lem doesn't deserve any more time. He had his chances and we paid him a lot of money to fail.

vCash
    Base you're one of the best on here. Keep posting, we need your perspectives!

vCash
    It's just not the losses but the way we lost. Setting a record for being run ruled is inexcusable. The poor defense, sloppy, uninspired play, bad timely hitting is all on him. He is the Captain of the ship and is responsible for the F up of his staff and players and that is the bottom line.

PS your knowledge of BB and CCs knowledge of BB and the players are very appreciated.

vCash
    Only one game left. No point in leaving.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    On posting about baseball. My bad post on when last time we won series deserves a a ban from me! Not only that im just mad about situation and have bitched enough.
    Hood luck today Dawgs, let's roll today!

P.S. Coach Lemonis, I truely hope if u r back next year u will be voted comeback of the year award. Good luck and I mean it!
    Dude I love your takes. Please stick around

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Only one game left. No point in leaving.
    The only thing worth a ban bet is a NC series 😂

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    The only thing worth a ban bet is a NC series ��
    It was a win/win it appears lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    The only thing worth a ban bet is a NC series ��
    It was a win/win it appears lol. First argument ever where every damn body was correct.

vCash
    Stick with us base; it's only one more game. Then we'll have all the offseason to come here and tell ourselves "Wait 'Til Next Year!" It's the Maroon Way!!

And should be an enjoyable game without any expectations left.
    Last edited by EdwardDrayton; 05-20-2023 at 03:28 PM.

vCash
    Base, when you are emotionally involved it just hurts more.

vCash
    Keep posting. You have a good perspective on things.

vCash
    stay here base

vCash
    Base your posting now will add some stability in the aftermath of over reactions.