Thread: Last Night's Game over aTm - Thread? Streaming?

vCash

Last Night's Game over aTm - Thread? Streaming?

Was there even a thread for last night's game or did I overlook it? No thread on this site shows where we are at this point with the program under Lemonis perhaps. Also, did anyone have trouble watching it streaming on watchespn.com? We couldn't get it at all. BTW, I went to tigerdroppings after we beat them 3rd game to get the series and unless I read it incorrectly, their thread was over 130 pages and 2000 posts. Unreal. They weren't happy at all.

vCash
    6 page game thread. Titled "Damn"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    Was there even a thread for last night's game or did I overlook it? No thread on this site shows where we are at this point with the program under Lemonis perhaps. Also, did anyone have trouble watching it streaming on watchespn.com? We couldn't get it at all. BTW, I went to tigerdroppings after we beat them 3rd game to get the series and unless I read it incorrectly, their thread was over 130 pages and 2000 posts. Unreal. They weren't happy at all.
    Remember the Golden rule: If you lose then there is a 15 page thread and if we win then there is a 3 page thread!!!!! And this rule applies to every school message board.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Remember the Golden rule: If you lose then there is a 15 page thread and if we win then there is a 3 page thread!!!!! And this rule applies to every school message board.
    The most truthful statement ever!

vCash
    MSU loves baseball but there is not than many dudes posting baseball and the ones that do, are too busy drinking to post. Plus, posting drunk means you might get banned for life. I don't want to go "OLJWales" or "Pitbull". LSU is chasing #1, so they would have a 130 page thread. I remember we had 100 pages on losing to Missouri in 2021. Many posters wanted Lemonis Fired then. Right then, 2 months before winning the National Title. We could have hired Vitello that weekend. If the important people had listened, then we would not be trying to fire Lemonis 2-years later.

Relative last night, I was happy for the kids, Amani Larry, and nice to see KC have a big outing. MSU did burn Dohm though, but for a W.

The unbelievable number was 13 Walks and still Win? That's like 3 fumbles and still win. TAM Agnerds left 16 men on Base.

vCash
    Those people in that 130 page thread maybe should have went to the game like our fans do. Their stadium looked terrible on TV. It was half empty

vCash
    Not one tonight either.

vCash
    Cade doing Cade things. Hanging Breaking Ball middle of plate down 2 runs going into bottom 1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Cade doing Cade things. Hanging Breaking Ball middle of plate down 2 runs going into bottom 1
    Now Tied/