Thread: 🗑️

vCash

🗑️

I hate it, I was onboard keeping Lemonass. Tonight confirmed I was wrong, what a shitshow. Win or lose this weekend, DOES NOT MATTER. what does is being competitive, fundamentals, and working your ass off to be the best. (This is clearly not a priority with him at the helm) Let?s find the next coach, and be the best. Hailstate!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NashvilleStache View Post
    I hate it, I was onboard keeping Lemonass. Tonight confirmed I was wrong, what a shitshow. Win or lose this weekend, DOES NOT MATTER. what does is being competitive, fundamentals, and working your ass off to be the best. (This is clearly not a priority with him at the helm) Let?s find the next coach, and be the best. Hailstate!
    He's coming back. Go ahead and process through the seven stages of grief to acceptance.

vCash
    Dumbasses never learn to not post dumb shit during games
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Great come from behind win. Hunt pitched his best game tonight I thought. Probably saved Lemonis job or maybe Larry did!

I’m always for winning regardless how I feel about Lemonis.

vCash
    Amani Larry apparently did not read your post.

vCash
    Hey, like I said I was onboard with Lemonass, maybe I should do this on the regular and we?ll win more. 100% agree I was wrong, and I love they?re fighting for each other. I love to win and nothing better than how it transpired. I?ll eat my words.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Dumbasses never learn to not post dumb shit during games
    Lol, I?ve read your dumbass posts in all sports for too long. Oh yeah?and coffee lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Great come from behind win. Hunt pitched his best game tonight I thought. Probably saved Lemonis job or maybe Larry did!

I’m always for winning regardless how I feel about Lemonis.
    I think Lem was coming back no matter what. Since firing Fox we're 3-4 in conference.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by viverlibre View Post
    I think Lem was coming back no matter what. Since firing Fox we're 3-4 in conference.
    I'm not so sure after Arkansas swept us, word was Selmon had lots on his mind. But winning 3 straight is good although it's still not good for overall the last two years. I hope we win today, I have no problem being wrong, if so, want the last time I've been wrong. I just no the last two years ain't been Msu Baseball that I have known for a long time.

Banned
    vCash
    We just took A&M's best punch and they burned through their 3 best pitchers. If we take care of business, I think we're in to Hoover.

If we make it Hoover, I just know that the baseball Gods wanna have fun with it and we're gonna go on an infuriating run.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    We just took A&M's best punch and they burned through their 3 best pitchers. If we take care of business, I think we're in to Hoover.

If we make it Hoover, I just know that the baseball Gods wanna have fun with it and we're gonna go on an infuriating run.
    SLOW YA ROLL

vCash

Baseball gods VS Dead Indians. Should be a good matchup.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fader21 View Post
    Baseball gods VS Dead Indians. Should be a good matchup.
    Dead Indians already had their revenge in 22 after we conquered them in 21.

vCash
    Dead Indians already had their revenge in 22 after we conquered them in 21.
    I didn't realize dead Indians had a one-year limitation to control

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    I didn't realize dead Indians had a one-year limitation to control
    My point being they already threw the worst possible punch they could. OM winning it all while we finish dead last. They can't hurt me worse than that.

vCash
    DoN'T Let ThE DoGs gEt HoT, BabY.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash

Well it worked for OM last year. And if we do make it all the way I'm going to Clarksdale.