Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Damn .......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Looks like you should have listened to us.
    Todd this Team does suck! i just don't see next year being much better and it is painful.

vCash
    His last ground ball was pretty key to us winning. Little things like that where a hitter does his job go unnoticed sometimes.
    Moving the runners up with 1 down already to set up a WP? My comment was in jest; but for real, when you've hit into 2 DPs, I don't give you much credit for hitting another groundball with runners on 1st and 2nd... his saving grace was it was weak contact. You have to lift the ball in that spot. It did work out though
    Last edited by msstate7; 05-19-2023 at 05:48 AM.

vCash
    Lifetime contract baby!

vCash
    Looks like you should have listened to us.
    Keep toting that bucket boy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    Todd this Team does suck! i just don't see next year being much better and it is painful.
    We have good pieces. We just have to find a way to put them together on a consistent basis. We will need to search the portal for a minimum of 5 pitchers, a 3B, and at least one more outfielder. Probably would not hurt to see if we could find a backup C either. I imagine Highfill will be the only one left at the position come fall