Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Genespage

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    So you are comparing the U with all their off field problems to Ms State baseball when Lemon took over?
    Must also coach yoga - good at stretching things to fit narrative wanting to defend

vCash
    C34 was calling Lemonis "Lemizik" a week ago lol. He was the first one to come here and say "boosters still aren't sure on firing Lemo", but he didn't DEFEND lemo and he wasn't celebrating him staying... it read like he was trying g to rile us up to demand change.

But now we have a choice. Has C34 done a 180 because A) a single series at LSU really means that much to him, or B) Lemo is staying regardless so he's trying to keep the fans optimistic?

I think B). There's no way he believes the crap he's saying, especially not after he's bashed Lemo so hard. He just doesn't want us canceling tickets or refusing to donate.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    So you are comparing the U with all their off field problems to Ms State baseball when Lemon took over?
    aGAIN- you asked a question- I answered it. If you dont want examples- stop asking for them
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    C34 was calling Lemonis "Lemizik" a week ago lol. He was the first one to come here and say "boosters still aren't sure on firing Lemo", but he didn't DEFEND lemo and he wasn't celebrating him staying... it read like he was trying g to rile us up to demand change.

But now we have a choice. Has C34 done a 180 because A) a single series at LSU really means that much to him, or B) Lemo is staying regardless so he's trying to keep the fans optimistic?

I think B). There's no way he believes the crap he's saying, especially not after he's bashed Lemo so hard. He just doesn't want us canceling tickets or refusing to donate.
    He is still Lemonizik. That hasnt changed, altho I did think the pitching management was better vs LSU. I just dont think we are going to fire him. Until my usual guys tell me they think he's gone- it is what it is.

vCash
    I am waiting for my Lemonis ballot to arrive, is it going to be by mail or email? Surely my MSU fan-hood, tickets, hats, shirts, pi?atas, socks, modest donations to COE scholarships, and t-shirts entitle me to a vote on this.****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    He is still Lemonizik. That hasnt changed, altho I did think the pitching management was better vs LSU. I just dont think we are going to fire him. Until my usual guys tell me they think he's gone- it is what it is.
    Better but we gave up a ton of runs first and 3rd game. This series is Lemonis most important one of the year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Better but we gave up a ton of runs first and 3rd game.
    And we will give up runs this weekend also. Our pitching is limited.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    And we will give up runs this weekend also. Our pitching is limited.
    No doubt.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
    I am waiting for my Lemonis ballot to arrive, is it going to be by mail or email? Surely my MSU fan-hood, tickets, hats, shirts, pi?atas, socks, modest donations to COE scholarships, and t-shirts entitle me to a vote on this.****
    Watch out for hanging chads on that ballot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sandjunky View Post
    This place has become an estrogen filled woe is me swan lake lite

You are what your record says you are? Our record 2 years in a row says we suck - the only metric that matters - winning

And we suck at that right now no matter the reason

Excuses are for losers

If you consider yourself an elite program, two years of below mediocrity is unacceptable

And get out of here with keeping players and recruiting classes - I watch PG 10s that can?t hit and pitch in games weekly but hey they have the metrics and are can?t misses

Get the right coach - Lemonis is not that guy

You miss 100% of the shots not taken
    I don't consider us as an elite program. Just a good baseball team that happens to have an elite fan base. Win one or two more NCs, then I will change my mind.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceBully View Post
    I don't consider us as an elite program. Just a good baseball team that happens to have an elite fan base. Win one or two more NCs, then I will change my mind.
    We are tied for 11th in CWS appearances. We have more CWS titles then a team that has been there twice as often (#2 FSU Has 23 appearances and no wins). We are an elite program. Our team currently is not.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceBully View Post
    I would argue the opposite- elite program with a good fan base

vCash
    Did Gene retire? Know there was some talk of that being a possibility awhile back. Does Porkpie own it now?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardDrayton View Post
    Did Gene retire? Know there was some talk of that being a possibility awhile back. Does Porkpie own it now?
    Retire from what? Ranking in subscription dollars from idiots and blue hairs dumb enough to pay for content that'd be free in a few hours?

vCash
    I haven't checked genespage in years

vCash
    I don?t know

Was banned in 2002 for saying Sherrill should be fired

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sandjunky View Post
    I don?t know

Was banned in 2002 for saying Sherrill should be fired
    Gene chastised me on the premium board when I posted a player told me Dak was going to replace T. Russell very soon. He removed my post and told me not to post hearsay again.

Guess what ****ing happened a week later????

**** Gene.