Thread: Nice win.

vCash

Nice win.

LSU ain't winning it all this year. They probably will lose in their own Super.

vCash
    The LSU bullpen will cost them the national championship. To be completely honest I would not be shocked to see them not make it out of their own regional. After Skenes and Floyd their staff falls off a cliff.

vCash
    That's true, if you don't have a true #2 or a bullpen, you won't be making the SR's anyway. Their lineup always gives them a chance though. Crews has been Money this weekend, so far.******

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    The LSU bullpen will cost them the national championship. To be completely honest I would not be shocked to see them not make it out of their own regional. After Skenes and Floyd their staff falls off a cliff.
    As i said last week. Sec eta not counting skenes 7.5 prior this weekend. Pen isn't good

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skydawg1 View Post
    That's true, if you don't have a true #2 or a bullpen, you won't be making the SR's anyway. Their lineup always gives them a chance though. Crews has been Money this weekend, so far.******
    They could still win it all. That lineup is still good. Not counting them out. But don't like the pen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    As i said last week. Sec eta not counting skenes 7.5 prior this weekend. Pen isn't good
    Isn’t good would be a compliment. I think they would trade their entire pen for KC, Nixon, and Dohm right now.

vCash
    Floyd hasn’t been this good all year. Tonight was his best start. I bet we see Little tom. He has been bad, but they are out of pitching.

Their line up gives them a pitchers chance, but once you get into supers, so does everyone’s. They take advantage of a launching pad for a home ballpark that’s for sure.

Skenes can’t pitch all 3 games. Once they get passed him, they are just a good team and not a great one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    Floyd hasn’t been this good all year. Tonight was his best start. I bet we see Little tom. He has been bad, but they are out of pitching.

Their line up gives them a pitchers chance, but once you get into supers, so does everyone’s. They take advantage of a launching pad for a home ballpark that’s for sure.

Skenes can’t pitch all 3 games. Once they get passed him, they are just a good team and not a great one.
    True. But in a bestvoutta three they only have to win one outta two. W an elite lineup. I'll trade w em.

vCash
    Omaha being more condensed now hurts them

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post

They would be better served in a regional to hold Skenes for as long as possible or honestly use him like Kopps. They have no one at the back end. Like they are us bad in the pen and I would honestly say we may actually be better

vCash
    "When Skenes is pitching, I am living my best life" - the LSU coach

What a weird thing to say. This man has no kids? No wedding day? No super hot girlfriend surprise in NYC/London/Madrid/Middle School? No thrill from winning a big race as a kid? No perfect pizza experience?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    They could still win it all. That lineup is still good. Not counting them out. But don't like the pen.
    If Ole Miss won it all last year I'm definitely not counting them out.

I'm sure they'll get a nice favorable matchup in the regionals like they always do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post

I'm sure they'll get a nice favorable matchup in the regionals like they always do.
    Yeah no doubt.

vCash

The OM pitching performance in the run to the NC was the best I've ever seen in all my years of watching the college playoffs. LSU will not be able to do anything close to that.

vCash
    My prediction is Omaha for them, and it hasn't changed. Great win yesterday, let's grab a series while we're at it!

vCash
    It is uncanny the regional draws they get in Baton Rouge.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    The OM pitching performance in the run to the NC was the best I've ever seen in all my years of watching the college playoffs. LSU will not be able to do anything close to that.
    That will be extremely difficult to ever match.

vCash
    The secret to beating LSU is keep it close until starter leaves.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    The secret to beating LSU is keep it close until starter leaves.
    Auburn gave everyone the blueprint on how to beat them and if we win today it will only solidify it. You concede Friday night to them and let them waste their one and only bullet, keep it close long enough on Saturday to get to their pen, and then wax them on Sunday when their only bullets have been used.