I?ve watched M over S baseball since 1978. I have a homerun ball hit by Bruce Castoria that crashed thru my back windshield of my pickup truck parked in Leftfield. Had season tickets for many years. Been to Omaha 3times. In the last 10yrs followed the team pretty much every game either on tv or in person because have had multiple family friends have kids on the team.

I don?t dislike Gotro the person nor do I dislike Lemonis the person. I really wanted them to succeed here because I thought they are quality coaches and persons. But last year then carried over to this year we are a bad program and I mean really bad. This not the standard of M over S baseball. Sure we?ve had some losing seasons but nothing to this unbelievable crap show being show with these coaches. Sure they somewhat get a pass for last year due to coming off a Natty. But this year has been worse imo. Sure we may hang on to these coaches and in several years we may have a team that?s competitive. But we also may have more years of finishing last in the SEC. Tuff call! But in my opinion they all need to fired. What is going on recruiting, development and in game decisions is not there.