Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anybody think Lemonis should give Forsythe a chance at 3rd base?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    I know right? Foreskin is 9/47 in SEC play. That's .188 for those scoring at home
    .188 is not good for anyone. But if you are going to hit for a low average, you better at least hit for power.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CoachT14 View Post
    I hope I missed some sarcasm here. Why would the opposing teams 3rd base coach tell him where to throw it? And why should a coach tell a player where to throw it in game?

That's what I was thinking. I honestly think the poster believes MSU's third base coach is in the coaching box while we are on defense. Good Lord.

vCash
    Hujsack.-Played ss last year and hit over 300.. why is He not our 3td baseman?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcdog70 View Post
    Hujsack.-Played ss last year and hit over 300.. why is He not our 3td baseman?
    wondered that all season
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterDog View Post
    Last week, was it all Chester?s fault? Should not the 3d base coach tell him where to throw it? It all goes back to coaching one way or another. Sad.
    Much ignorance in this post there is.

vCash
    Hujsak should've gotten more playing time this year. He can't field for shit but neither can anyone else.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Hujsak should've gotten more playing time this year. He can't field for shit but neither can anyone else.
    Talk about Talent Mismanagement. There is a great example. I guy who started for a Regional team can?t get in the field for a team that can?t make a Regional? Somebody done messed their britches on the evaluation process.