Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody think Lemonis should give Forsythe a chance at 3rd base?

vCash

Anybody think Lemonis should give Forsythe a chance at 3rd base?

Can?t be any worse than he has put out there with the glove, arm or bat.

vCash
    Or he could just start Nate Chester.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Or he could just start Nate Chester.
    Chester isn't any good either. He cost us two runs by the brain dead play last week that was an easy 5-4-3 instead he try's to go 5-3 and then they score 2 runs after. We've had 4 really bad defenders on the left side this year. All 4 of them.

vCash
    Seriously, how can we have this many players on our roster that can't make basic plays in the field? It's freakin' ridiculous.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Seriously, how can we have this many players on our roster that can't make basic plays in the field? It's freakin' ridiculous.
    Another reason why Lemonis must go. We're not losing because of flukes and bad luck, we're losing because our players are unprepared to play at the level they're capable of.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    Another reason why Lemonis must go. We're not losing because of flukes and bad luck, we're losing because our players are unprepared to play at the level they're capable of.
    ^^^^^^^

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    Can?t be any worse than he has put out there with the glove, arm or bat.
    You really need more pop out of that spot than Lane has. I hoped Hujsac would take it but he hasn't.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Last week, was it all Chester?s fault? Should not the 3d base coach tell him where to throw it? It all goes back to coaching one way or another. Sad.

vCash
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    I think Lemonis sucks

vCash
    Probably should have repped Hujsak there all fall and spring

vCash
    Certainly we could use Lane’s bat in the lineup**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterDog View Post
    Last week, was it all Chester?s fault? Should not the 3d base coach tell him where to throw it? It all goes back to coaching one way or another. Sad.
    Huh??? What in the hell are you talking about. The third base coach?? Um we were on defense. And no, he should know where to go w the ball.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by somebodyshotmypaw View Post
    I know right? Foreskin is 9/47 in SEC play. That's .188 for those scoring at home
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by somebodyshotmypaw View Post
    I get your point. But he does have a higher avg than all of those mentioned. I understand ba isn't a great metric, but the point remains.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    I know right? Foreskin is 9/47 in SEC play. That's .188 for those scoring at home
    Almost as good has our 1st baseman at .211 in SEC play. Oh well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    Almost as good has our 1st baseman at .211 in SEC play. Oh well.
    I posted it the other day and I'll say it again. If Hines is going to be our first baseman next year, he should have been starting there the past 2 weeks to get game time. If you're bound and determined to start Hancock, DH him or let him spell Highfill for a game every weekend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Chester isn't any good either. He cost us two runs by the brain dead play last week that was an easy 5-4-3 instead he try's to go 5-3 and then they score 2 runs after. We've had 4 really bad defenders on the left side this year. All 4 of them.
    I mean options are limited. I honestly forgot about Hujsack.

At least the other options aren't constantly getting into fights with relief pitchers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I mean options are limited. I honestly forgot about Hujsack.

At least the other options aren't constantly getting into fights with relief pitchers.
    Alford has been bad. I get it. But at least he can run into one on occasion. The point about fights I get but all just one sided. Although I'm pretty sure he's not a locker room fav for sure

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterDog View Post
    I hope I missed some sarcasm here. Why would the opposing teams 3rd base coach tell him where to throw it? And why should a coach tell a player where to throw it in game?

It's the coach's job to make sure he knows where to go with it prior to the game.

There's plenty to criticize Lemonis for. Criticize him for playing him unprepared, but that might be one of the worst criticisms I've ever seen.