Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The more I think about it...if we do make the change

vCash
    Honestly this year and last year are THE most anti-clutch team we have ever fielded. I know with a 100% guarantee that when we have runners on 3rd or 2nd that would give us a lead our hitters will strikeout or puss out. Every ****ing time!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Worst case - we finish last in sec like lemonis will do until he's gone
    Yep, that's the key that some people won't acknowledge.

If we'd come in 11th in 2022 and 2023 and barely missed a Regional, there could be a strong argument for keeping him. But that's not the world we live in. We're godawful and bad at fundamentals. We're underachieving compared to what an "average coach" would get out of these squads, and we'll continue to if we let Lemonis coach again next year.

vCash
    State up 5 in the 9th. If we hold on Lem gets an extension.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgface View Post
    State up 5 in the 9th. If we hold on Lem gets an extension.
    Look how far we've fallen. We're up in LSU, the number 2 team in the country at their house, and there's not even a game thread. Nobody cares.
    Can we still make the SEC tournament if we take 2 this weekend? I stopped keeping up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    Look how far we've fallen. We're up in LSU, the number 2 team in the country at their house, and there's not even a game thread. Nobody cares.
    Can we still make the SEC tournament if we take 2 this weekend? I stopped keeping up.
    Yes. We are 2 games behind MZ if my calculations are correct. They pulled a rabbit and have taken the first 2 from UGA tho, so that hurt us. We need to win tom, and then take Atleast 2 from A&M which can be done.

Miz has a red hot Auburn team to finish up next wknd so that’s in our favor. The announcer has also stated tonight that OM has been eliminated from tournament contention after tonight. I would have to go look and make sure that’s correct.