Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pitching rotation this weekend

vCash

Pitching rotation this weekend

I would pitch Parker Stinett on Friday and bump everybody else back. Lol. Let them have the game against skeens and pitch to win games two and three. Their bullpen is almost as bad as ours.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    I would pitch Parker Stinett on Friday and bump everybody else back. Lol. Let them have the game against skeens and pitch to win games two and three. Their bullpen is almost as bad as ours.
    "So you are saying there us a chance"

vCash
    Agreed, they're pen is not good.

vCash
    Cade should have been pitching on Sundays

vCash
    I watch just about every game they have played, (dad is a big fan) Their pen is really bad and to be honest, Skenes is the only one they have and he is even starting to throw a lot of pitches.

Now the bad news… They can RAKE and we have no pitching. Stinnett is throwing tonight, so I would throw literally anyone against them Friday night cause we ain’t winning that game. Save Cade for Sat and Gartman for Sun. Let Lo piggy back off one or the other.

vCash
    This should have been done last year after Sims went down and continued into this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjoelner34 View Post
    This should have been done last year after Sims went down and continued into this year.
    We don't have enough pitching to spread good pitchers over three days. I don't understand why we don't sacrifice fridays and go after games two and three

vCash
    LSU gonna send some balls out of the Box.

Our best pitchers that actually throw strikes also serve up lots of dingers.

vCash
    Tigers just hit back to back to back homers vs Northwestern. Expect stuff like that in all 3 of our games.

vCash
    Great minds think alike.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    I watch just about every game they have played, (dad is a big fan) Their pen is really bad and to be honest, Skenes is the only one they have and he is even starting to throw a lot of pitches.

Now the bad news… They can RAKE and we have no pitching. Stinnett is throwing tonight, so I would throw literally anyone against them Friday night cause we ain’t winning that game. Save Cade for Sat and Gartman for Sun. Let Lo piggy back off one or the other.
    I would start Loo instead of Gartman. Gartman looked like he might be hurt to me.

vCash
    I suggest starting Lane Forsythe on Friday against Skenes. But borrow one of the softball teams head cages to protect his face.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    I suggest starting Lane Forsythe on Friday against Skenes. But borrow one of the softball teams head cages to protect his face.
    You are joking, but shows how trashed out this program is today. Can't even compete over 3 games in a weekend series anymore.

This is probably how Austin Peay thinks when they play an SEC team.

Which pitcher is better in May than he was in February? Who's improved? KC Hunt is +10 ERA senior, a 5th year senior.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
    You are joking, but shows how trashed out this program is today. Can't even compete over 3 games in a weekend series anymore.

This is probably how Austin Peay thinks when they play an SEC team.

Which pitcher is better in May than he was in February? Who's improved? KC Hunt is +10 ERA senior, a 5th year senior.
    Alabama and auburn did it the last two weeks. But point taken

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Alabama and auburn did it the last two weeks. But point taken
    And it worked Auburn, they basically conceded the Friday game but then won the next two.

We aren?t as good as Auburn, but point remains.

vCash
    Our fans are relegated to conceding games in hopes of winning a game in a season that's going nowhere. So sad to see how far we've fallen under this staff.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Our fans are relegated to conceding games in hopes of winning a game in a season that's going nowhere. So sad to see how far we've fallen under this staff.
    It's like we made a deal at the Crossroads. Two years of giving the devil his due.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardDrayton View Post
    It's like we made a deal at the Crossroads. Two years of giving the devil his due.
    Hopefully only two years

vCash
    When Lemon said we have arms that could have helped us this year but we didn't use them due to roster limitations, who was he referring to?
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    When Lemon said we have arms that could have helped us this year but we didn't use them due to roster limitations, who was he referring to?
    35 man roster limit most likely. Maybe referring to Auger and Simmons who we redshirted because they wouldn't be 100% this year which is the right move.