Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The dugout dust-up....

vCash

The dugout dust-up....

I'm not gonna clutch my pearls and say teammates shouldn't fight. It happens all the time and it's no big deal. Boys will be boys. The issue I have is it's not a good look after you just got your $hit pushed in. If you have all that fire and energy, how about trying to use it to to win some games. Regulate things out of sight. JMO.
    Last edited by Leroy Jenkins; 05-07-2023 at 01:10 PM.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Who fought?
    Last edited by msstate7; 05-07-2023 at 11:31 AM.

vCash
    Slate is a problem. And he?s not good enough to continue running him out there.

But he will be in the lineup again. He whiffed on the grounder last night, but his defense overall has improved, and he runs into one at the plate that occasionally leaves the yard. So Lem deals with it. At this point, what does it matter? The team is a dumpster fire.

vCash
    Seems like Alford is liked about as much as a transdude at Bud Light headquarters
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    The whole program is just a nightmare at this point. Hold onto to that NC memorabilia. We won't be getting another one anytime soon.

vCash
    He and Hines had something similar at Friso earlier in the year from what I understand. All of this is problematic and signs of a program that's on life support. When you get to this point you just gotta pull the plug and start all over.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Alford not in the line-up today
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    State loses today and we'll be tied with Arkansas all time matchups. Right now we have a one game lead.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by was21 View Post
    State loses today and we'll be tied with Arkansas all time matchups. Right now we have a one game lead.
    We'll still be up 1-0 in national titles though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    The whole program is just a nightmare at this point. Hold onto to that NC memorabilia. We won't be getting another one anytime soon.
    Told my New Orleans wife the same thing after the Saints won the Super Bowl.

vCash
    With this team, both players lost the fight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Offshore Dawg View Post
    Told my New Orleans wife the same thing after the Saints won the Super Bowl.
    Well, to be fair, Hell Froze Over after the Saints won, so??.

Senior Member SpaceWranglerDawg's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Might not ever get another one if we're being honest. Took us long enough to get the first one, and we let all that momentum disappear.

vCash
    My biggest issue is that can't happen in the dugout. Go in the clubhouse and beat each others brains out.

Shows lack of respect for your teammates and reflects really poorly on Lemonis IMO.

Senior Member SpaceWranglerDawg's Avatar
    vCash
    Sounds like we're approaching Stansbury levels of loss of control.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    My biggest issue is that can't happen in the dugout. Go in the clubhouse and beat each others brains out.

Shows lack of respect for your teammates and reflects really poorly on Lemonis IMO.
    Happens all the time. Even on great teams. At least words being passed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceWranglerDawg View Post
    Sounds like we're approaching Stansbury levels of loss of control.
    Let's not go crazy spinning stuff bc we suck.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceWranglerDawg View Post
    Might not ever get another one if we're being honest. Took us long enough to get the first one, and we let all that momentum disappear.
    We will win another one. Next three years. We are college baseball.

Lemonis will not be the coach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    He and Hines had something similar at Friso earlier in the year from what I understand. All of this is problematic and signs of a program that's on life support. When you get to this point you just gotta pull the plug and start all over.
    Yep this is a sign that we got some big culture/leadership issues. From Stans to Moorhead with same things on the team. This don't happen on championship type teams. We need to start over from the ground up. I hate it but Lemo needs to go. I don't think he can recover from this mess at this point.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Happens all the time. Even on great teams. At least words being passed.
    Yeah if some of the boys are gonna grow stones, it's going to happen