Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So, C34 says "I'm telling you now"

vCash

So, C34 says "I'm telling you now"

And I'm saying today's game is the biggest game of the year for Lemonis future. Just my prediction because the only way I see us winning enough to get in the Sec Tourney is to find a way to beat the Hogs. Going on the road to Red Stick doesn't look good, and with luck we can win a game maybe two against the Aggies. But in reality, I don't think we will pass Missouri and maybe not Ole Dixie. Hope I'm wrong, but my prediction on us buying Lemonis contract, it can be done. What a meltdown to start the season and now to end the season, just saying!
    I want watch today, maybe that will be a good thing for us to win!

vCash
    Keep him if we want another year of the same.

vCash
    We are not making the SEC tourney so take that idea off the table.

vCash
    The Social Club members need to pay up.

vCash
    We aren’t going to win enough the rest of this year to get the bad taste out of everyone’s mouths going into next year. If Lemonis is here next year, it is going to take results that I doubt are attainable to get the fans back. That first error and there will be grumbling, first strikeout with men on and there will be grumbling. There is going to be a huge microscope on next year’s team and a very hot “hot seat”.

vCash
    Who cares if we make Hoover or not? Making a Regional is the only way that Lemonis should be able to keep his job, and at this point, that's only happening if we go 7-0 (maybe 6-1) over our last 7 SEC games, or make Hoover and somehow win the whole thing with our pitching staff.

Obviously I'd rather make Hoover than not make Hoover, but the only bearing it should have on Lemonis's job is if we somehow use Hoover to play our way into a Regional.
    Last edited by Quaoarsking; 05-07-2023 at 09:57 AM.

vCash
    Just bring it up- Dave Chappelle- the Comedian

He walked away from a 50MM contract that he could not live up to. He felt he could not bring the quality anymore, so he left.

Seinfeld did the same thing.

Lemons will watch a team die to keep his contract? He should just fire himself after the Aggies series.we don't think he could?

I think there could be a stampede of transfers and decommits in May. In 30 days, there will be a baseball parade of portal players, transfers, draftees, Gotro taking the Bama job, and decommits. Bitter stuff like Nikki McCray Penson watching the super nova of the Vic Empire.

Then you just have a man on a bucket with no players and just his friend Cheese.

vCash
    The fans will buy the tickets. People arent losing their tickets they have had for 30-40 years nor is anybody losing the OF grilling spot.

As of Thursday, the money guys were not motivated enough to pay the $6MM. Could more days like yesterday change that? Absolutely. We arent making Hoover and most people already realize that. Here is what I keep hearing:

1. 2 CWS in 4 seasons
    2. A Natty
    3. Great freshman class
    4. Top 10 recruiting class
    5. Downturn because of revolving coaches
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    1. 2 CWS in 4 seasons
    2. A Natty
    3. Great freshman class
    If the guys hauling around the wad of dough firmly believe those 5 bullet points then no, they won't pony up. I don't think they pony up regardless at this point.

vCash
    The fans will buy the tickets. People arent losing their tickets they have had for 30-40 years nor is anybody losing the OF grilling spot.

As of Thursday, the money guys were not motivated enough to pay the $6MM. Could more days like yesterday change that? Absolutely. We arent making Hoover and most people already realize that. Here is what I keep hearing:

1. 2 CWS in 4 seasons
    2. A Natty
    3. Great freshman class
    Number 5 stays stuck in the back of my mind. We knew the chickens would come home to roost because of it, but it is safe to say that no one expected it to be this bad. 3 and 4 is the thread that he is hanging on by.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlSwearengen View Post
    Number 5 stays stuck in the back of my mind. We knew the chickens would come home to roost because of it, but it is safe to say that no one expected it to be this bad. 3 and 4 is the thread that he is hanging on by.
    #4 should happen here regardless of who is coaching here
    #5 shouldn't be an excuse in the portal era

vCash

1. 2 CWS in 4 seasons
    2. A Natty
    3. Great freshman class
    You talk like there is just one group of money guys....

vCash
    Coach 34 is trying help us out. Make the admin and money guys ashamed of keeping a Pile-of-Garbage in our dugout.

Heroic

I will join the effort.

We are keeping bucket man for 4 years. Until the contact is done. In 4 years, the stadium will be empty and game threads just 1 page. Tickets might be sold, but the program dead as a rock.

vCash

1. 2 CWS in 4 seasons
    2. A Natty
    Considering this is our only NC in anything that's grounds for keeping him forever. Yay........

vCash
    It's over boys! He gone at seasons end. Let's see if we can get our guy now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Not completely over. We're back in the running to repeat dead last. ****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    It’s coming.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    It’s coming.
    It better be. Thinking after the LSU series is appropriate timing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardDrayton View Post
    It better be. Thinking after the LSU series is appropriate timing.
    The way LSU swings the bat could change some minds for sure but they sure laid down today
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    The way LSU swings the bat could change some minds for sure but they sure laid down today
    He gone coach