Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LSU Women?s Basketball

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    And you are a clown who couldn?t pick sarcasm out of a tree full of sarcasms. I am extremely proud of the success OUR Women?s Athletics teams have had in the past. Our Women?s Golf team has been great for a couple of years now. My non-sarcastic line was about the ridiculousness of College Baseball getting only 11.7 scholarships. If we had a Lacrosse team, they have as many on the roster as baseball, and all would have to be on scholarship if the NCAA were to increase baseball scholarships. And they is stupid. There are plenty of opportunities for women in sports as long as they keep the men wearing skirts out of their way. But I have no problem being sarcastic on a thread about LSU buying women basketball players on a MISSISSIPPI STATE message board?
    Nah you made a shitty and lame joke. Period. You tried to punch down. Don't try to say it was sarcasm, it wasn't funny and you're lame for having made it. Own your mistake, grow up, and move on. Be better next time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Nah you made a shitty and lame joke. Period. You tried to punch down. Don't try to say it was sarcasm, it wasn't funny and you're lame for having made it. Own your mistake, grow up, and move on. Be better next time.
    Piss off sleeze ball. You can also skip my post jackass. Or not. Either way, you are nothing to me except a clown. Be better next time.

vCash
    Why is there so much hate and laughter about women's basketball? Hell their tournament was more exciting then the men's this year. If someone were to ask the average fan who won the men's tournament this year they would take a second to think about it.......mostly everyone knows who won the women's without thinking. Their game has evolved and its definitely more exciting today

vCash
    tater sleezeball

vCash
    Bottom line, LSU has a great coach and they are putting money into it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skydawg1 View Post
    I do like that Staley has competition again...that's quite entertaining.
    Yeah I have been way past tired of her and South Carolina. I imagine LSU and Mulkey have Dawn up late at nights.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by State82 View Post
    Yeah I have been way past tired of her and South Carolina. I imagine LSU and Mulkey have Dawn up late at nights.
    I doubt it. Staley is getting paid good money to coach a niche?? excuse me?? club sport.

vCash
    LSU has done the best in the portal so far this year but Purcell is right on their heels in recruiting getting 3 top 20 portal girls himself.. just picked up Barnum!

vCash
    Get Stands kid to put on a wig and play. Would be a great addition
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Get Stands kid to put on a wig and play. Would be a great addition
    I'm confused as to what this is supposed to even mean

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZedFedder View Post
    They just got Aneesah Morrow to go along with Van Lith and Reese. SHEESH!!! Morrow averaged over 23 points her two years at DePaul.
    Our guy Purcell is punching above his weight for us right now.

LSU simply buys their way to championships because they can. In every sport they can do this. They bought a girl ball championship in one ****ing season! And accomplished something we couldn't do it in 8-9 seasons, as an example.