Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LSU Women?s Basketball

vCash

LSU Women?s Basketball

They just got Aneesah Morrow to go along with Van Lith and Reese. SHEESH!!! Morrow averaged over 23 points her two years at DePaul.

vCash
    It?s women?s basketball. Three steps below Javelin Throw. We have 2 Javelin NC to their 1 Womens basketball NC. Let me know when they win a Cooking Competition!😂😂

vCash
    Remember when the Warriors built a super team?

Yeah. Portal+immediate eligibility means that can happen in college. NIL means the players have an incentive to do it beyond just the usual ring chasing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    It?s women?s basketball. Three steps below Javelin Throw. We have 2 Javelin NC to their 1 Womens basketball NC. Let me know when they win a Cooking Competition!����
    And several disc golf Nattys in men's and women's...

vCash
    Bass Fishing stand up!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Bass Fishing stand up!
    if you all dont care why start a thread.

vCash
    Lighten up, 99. Lee's just going with the flow. Happens hundreds of times on this board, but you knew that already.

vCash
    I?m surprised something like this hasn?t happened in the men?s game.

Banned
    vCash
    It?s women?s basketball. Three steps below Javelin Throw. We have 2 Javelin NC to their 1 Womens basketball NC. Let me know when they win a Cooking Competition!����
    Be better. This is weak.

If you're gonna make a lame and unfunny joke, you just as well not post.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Be better. This is weak.

If you're gonna make a lame and unfunny joke, you just as well not post.
    Not a joke. We have posters who dog out Baseball as a niche sport. There is nothing more niche than women?s sports that require the same number of scholarships as the men when the SEC doesn?t have womens Lacrosse or Rowing that require large numbers of participants. Football has enough scholarships but baseball gets hammered because of Title 1X and I care as much about track and field as I do womens basketball or volleyball.

vCash
    We'd feel better about the LSU situation had we won at least ONE of the TWO titles we played for. Especially that last one. I do like that Staley has competition again...that's quite entertaining.

vCash
    It's girls basketball. Bubble wrap is more exciting
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Calm down there Starbucks

Banned
    vCash
    Not a joke. We have posters who dog out Baseball as a niche sport. There is nothing more niche than women?s sports that require the same number of scholarships as the men when the SEC doesn?t have womens Lacrosse or Rowing that require large numbers of participants. Football has enough scholarships but baseball gets hammered because of Title 1X and I care as much about track and field as I do womens basketball or volleyball.
    The cooking comment is whack. You didn't have to come into this thread. You can just walk on by and keep your idiotic comments to yourself.

Instead you decide to double down and attack women for this country deciding to give them somewhat of a fair opportunity to enjoy athletics. You do realize how much of a loser and woman-hater you sound like, right?

And you showed your ass all because a thread dared to talk about women playing a sport. It's really pathetic. Be better.

vCash
    Not a niche sport. A club sport.

vCash
    Get some dudes wearing women's clothing and really spice the sport up. They did it in swimming. Wanna beat LSU and SC? Get a couple of 6'5 dudes saying they are trans and lets rock-n-roll.

vCash
    Get some dudes wearing women's clothing and really spice the sport up. They did it in swimming. Wanna beat LSU and SC? Get a couple of 6'5 dudes saying they are trans and lets rock-n-roll.
    Already been done. Mulkey did that at Baylor w/ Griner!

vCash
    Chloe Bibby says otherwise...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Chloe Bibby says otherwise...
    How? She’s a red. The most unattractive people on the planet

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    The cooking comment is whack. You didn't have to come into this thread. You can just walk on by and keep your idiotic comments to yourself.

Instead you decide to double down and attack women for this country deciding to give them somewhat of a fair opportunity to enjoy athletics. You do realize how much of a loser and woman-hater you sound like, right?

And you showed your ass all because a thread dared to talk about women playing a sport. It's really pathetic. Be better.
    And you are a clown who couldn?t pick sarcasm out of a tree full of sarcasms. I am extremely proud of the success OUR Women?s Athletics teams have had in the past. Our Women?s Golf team has been great for a couple of years now. My non-sarcastic line was about the ridiculousness of College Baseball getting only 11.7 scholarships. If we had a Lacrosse team, they have as many on the roster as baseball, and all would have to be on scholarship if the NCAA were to increase baseball scholarships. And they is stupid. There are plenty of opportunities for women in sports as long as they keep the men wearing skirts out of their way. But I have no problem being sarcastic on a thread about LSU buying women basketball players on a MISSISSIPPI STATE message board?