Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bohanon - she gone

vCash
    (1) Scott Berry
    (2) Garry Gilmore (Costal Carolina)
    (3) Wes Johnson (mini me)
    (4) Cliff Godwin

According to Al.com

I could see pulling the entire USM staff but not the others.

Would that put Cannizarro in Hattiesburg?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
    (1) Scott Berry
    (4) Cliff Godwin

According to Al.com

Cann is done

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Hahahaha. If he's stupid they will.
    I agree. Wouldn't be a great hire. But I can't think of a baseball hire he has made without Cohen's input.

And with Mingione's success at Kentucky it would be a "splash" hire for them.

If Lane Burroughs was having a better year it would probably be him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
    (1) Scott Berry
    (4) Cliff Godwin

According to Al.com

I guess it depends on if Wes wants to be a head coach. I don't really get that impression from him but I don't know him personally. I would think that LSU's other coaches- Josh Jordan and Marc Wanaka would be up for a job before Wes.

Godwin if they give him enough money- maybe. But he probably is thinking that there is a good chance that MSU and Ole Miss will be opening up soon potentially.

vCash
    If the feds are involved somebody may be looking at jail time here

vCash
    Bohannon is likely jail bound. They have communication by him to the person placing the bet
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I guess it depends on if Wes wants to be a head coach. I don't really get that impression from him but I don't know him personally. I would think that LSU's other coaches- Josh Jordan and Marc Wanaka would be up for a job before Wes.

Godwin if they give him enough money- maybe. But he probably is thinking that there is a good chance that MSU and Ole Miss will be opening up soon potentially.
    Agree. I don't think they have a frozen chance in at at Godwin. Guess I could be wrong.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Bohannon is likely jail bound. They have communication by him to the person placing the bet
    Was it illegal because sports betting is not allowed in the state of Alabama? And you think they really would send him to jail for that? Not saying they won't but seems a harsh penalty in this day and time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardDrayton View Post
    Was it illegal because sports betting is not allowed in the state of Alabama? And you think they really would send him to jail for that? Not saying they won't but seems a harsh penalty in this day and time.
    its point shaving or some kind of federal crime I believe. He is on the phone with someone to place a bet and then pulls his SP for another guy.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardDrayton View Post
    No, it is illegal because he was fixing games. Allegedly they have video of him on the phone with the guy that dropped one of the bets telling him that the Friday night guy was going to be a scratch. The ESPN article alludes to it but I suspect that this isn't the first time something like this happened.

No inside info BUT this feels like Bohanon had a gambling issue and all of this is related.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    its point shaving or some kind of federal crime I believe. He is on the phone with someone to place a bet and then pulls his SP for another guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Randolph Dupree View Post
    No, it is illegal because he was fixing games. Allegedly they have video of him on the phone with the guy that dropped one of the bets telling him that the Friday night guy was going to be a scratch. The ESPN article alludes to it but I suspect that this isn't the first time something like this happened.

No inside info BUT this feels like Bohanon had a gambling issue and all of this is related.
    Hoo boy. He inna whole heapin' heppin' lotta trouble.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Randolph Dupree View Post

I'm having fun with this. MSU took 2 out of 3 from these guys and looked better here than any other series. Hmmmm? After this series we were talking being a 2 seed in Storrs Connecticut.

MSU did not use Enema, Stinnett, and Hardin that whole weekend. Even in the run rule blow out Loss. It's like MSU was trying to win that series.

vCash
    Wonder if Gotro will get a call? Kendall Rogers just dropped a list on D1 and added an assistant who apparently “has Interest”. I don’t have an account tho so I can’t see who it is.