Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Foxhall fired - official

vCash
    Naw they all need to go

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    The loss of a good chain??? Gotta be something like that.
    A good start ........... kinda like, well, you know

vCash
    I hear from Cooterpot that Colby Holcombe personally fired him. Told him get his shit and go, after seeming Jay Powell's tweet. I believe Cooterpot because my wife's cousin, has a best friend, that is in-law to a grad student that has a girlfriend in the athletic department that is engaged to a turf science kid that knows a player. ****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterDog View Post
    Do you think Lemo was waiting until he got a commitment from another pitching coach to fill out the end of season? If not, what are we going to do for a PC for the rest of year?
    Chesebrough is available to coach them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    I'm just being a smart ass
    LOL! Me too...
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    I'm ok with giving Lemo one more year with Foxy gone. Dude did win us a Natty, and no, Tanner & co. weren't coaching that team. Leading it... well, of course.
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    I'm ok with giving Lemo one more year with Foxy gone. Dude did win us a Natty, and no, Tanner & co. weren't coaching that team. Leading it... well, of course.
    Yea? you probably right. Lemonis should be able to get us to 14 next year. That would be two spots above dead last. But y?all keep believing in that guy. And he is going to bury this program. That is like thinking if Croom had fired Woody, we would have only lost to Ole Miss 42 to 0 instead of 45 to 0.

Goodness. A NC won by special players sure does make people gullible. He is a snake oil salesman. He has put vinegar in a Woodford Reserve bottle and y?all are convinced it is the real stuff.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    Yea? you probably right. Lemonis should be able to get us to 14 next year. That would be two spots above dead last. But y?all keep believing in that guy. And he is going to bury this program. That is like thinking if Croom had fired Woody, we would have only lost to Ole Miss 42 to 0 instead of 45 to 0.

Goodness. A NC won by special players sure does make people gullible. He is a snake oil salesman. He has put vinegar in a Woodford Reserve bottle and y?all are convinced it is the real stuff.
    I don't think there is a Lemonis fan on this board. To be honest. People just don't think that he will be dismissed. If you can get the Campbell coach for 500k (3x the Campbell salary) then you instantly save 700k per season and rid yourself of Lemons.

But let's get real, Justin Haire would be a new coach and anything can happen. I would expect Haire to be successful.
    Last edited by The Federalist Engineer; 05-01-2023 at 11:03 PM.

vCash
    Like I said in another thread, no head coach ever rebounds from stuff like this. It is over. I would have more respect if he didnt try to throw someone else under the bus.

vCash
    We can toss big money at at least one big name coach and get him. We'll do that if we dont win some games to end the season. The money is split on it. Going to be a lot of movement one way to end the season. I hope we win games and hire a pitching coach. But if we lose them, move on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Like I said in another thread, no head coach ever rebounds from stuff like this. It is over. I would have more respect if he didnt try to throw someone else under the bus.
    Eh. He should have done this weeks ago. Foxhall knew he was gone.

Foxhall absolutely should be thrown under the bus. He may be the biggest reason why Lemonis loses his job.

vCash
    I agree Todd and this is Lemonis fault for not recognizing that Fox was going to get them both canned.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Eh. He should have done this weeks ago. Foxhall knew he was gone.

Foxhall absolutely should be thrown under the bus. He may be the biggest reason why Lemonis loses his job.
    Lemonis will be the reason Lemonis loses his job - not foxhall

He?s the one making 1.2M and last I checked he has the title of HC

vCash
    We are about to see how forward thinking and aggressive our new AD really is. Is he a Templeton or is he a Byrne? We're going to find out soon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    In football? Yea. In baseball, coaches tank and then rebound all the time.
    Van Horn finished dead last in 2016 with a 7-23 record.
    Butch had an overall losing record and 10-20 in sec play in 2021 sandwiched between Omaha in 2019 and 2022.
    Kingston went to a super in 2018 then the next year went 8-22 and then missed regionals and now is about to be a top 8 seed.

Not sure if lemonis can pull this out of the ditch, but in baseball it can happen.

vCash
    after next year Lemonzchik will have 3 years of sub par 7-23 type SEC seasons. wonder what happens then?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    after next year Lemonzchik will have 3 years of sub par 7-23 type SEC seasons. wonder what happens then?
    You fire him. I still think there's a small chance he's fired at the end of this year, but I'm not confident whatsoever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardDrayton View Post
    What do you call a thousand lawyers chained together at the bottom of the ocean?
    A good start.

vCash
    hand him a for sale sign

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    In football? Yea. In baseball, coaches tank and then rebound all the time.
    Van Horn finished dead last in 2016 with a 7-23 record.
    Butch had an overall losing record and 10-20 in sec play in 2021 sandwiched between Omaha in 2019 and 2022.
    Kingston went to a super in 2018 then the next year went 8-22 and then missed regionals and now is about to be a top 8 seed.

Not sure if lemonis can pull this out of the ditch, but in baseball it can happen.
    Van Horne then won 20 the following season. He did not have twin disasters.

South Carolina is a commuter school. Cannot be compared to MSU. I lived there for while, nice state but you drive around Columbia, it's like visiting Newark NJ and trying to find Rutgers. Their fans are basically Cain and Abel personalities. They are Cain. The weird people that like Ok State in Oklahoma or New Yorkers that like the Mets. Demented and Souless golems basically.