Thread: 1-game sec winning streak

vCash

1-game sec winning streak

Let's make it 2 today, and get this season (and program) back on track. FWIW, our 1-7 sec record is against teams that are a combined 20-2.

vCash
    If we win out I'd give Lemonis another year.

vCash
    I like our chances today. Dohm, Loftin, Nixon you would like to be the 3 you use today. If I had my way, you get Dohm for 4/5, get Loftin 3, then whatever is left let Nixon finish up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgface View Post
    If we win out I'd give Lemonis another year.
    Fox still would have to go

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLostDawg View Post
    Fox still would have to go
    Well played.

vCash
    I think Fox would have to go regardless at the end of the year unless God has mercy on us and we sweep our way to another Natty (0% chance of that happening.) I'm hoping Lemonis pushes all the right buttons going forward and we turn our season around. It starts with today though. We need to come out laser focused and ready to stomp on some cocks.....metaphorically....

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    I like our chances today. Dohm, Loftin, Nixon you would like to be the 3 you use today. If I had my way, you get Dohm for 4/5, get Loftin 3, then whatever is left let Nixon finish up.
    Still have a fresh Hunt for a couple innings as well plus Siary/Tapper for maybe an inning a piece if needed. Got a lot of fresh arms today.

vCash
    A streak starts with the first one. Let's ride.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    I think Fox would have to go regardless at the end of the year unless God has mercy on us and we sweep our way to another Natty (0% chance of that happening.) I'm hoping Lemonis pushes all the right buttons going forward and we turn our season around. It starts with today though. We need to come out laser focused and ready to stomp on some cocks.....metaphorically....
    If we somewhat turn this season around and the young pitchers show progress, foxhall could save his job imo

vCash
    Haha!! I like the thread!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    Haha!! I like the thread!!
    I counted the losses with threads, so I thought it only fair...

vCash
    I can absolutely see Lemonis coming back, but I think we will be hiring a new pitching coach. There is just too much evidence that our pitchers aren?t taking a step forward under Fox, so it?s time for a change.

I think keeping Lemonis if things get turned around is our best chance at getting Mikhai Grant and Aiden Smith to campus.