Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do You Want The Season To Turn Around?

vCash

Do You Want The Season To Turn Around?

Or would you rather us flame out and clean house?

vCash
    seriously? Of course a turnaround.

vCash
    We still have 30 games left, technically still have time to right the ship, so if you are not rooting for that then you are not a State fan, you are just a dude with a grudge. You can believe it is not going to get fixed, but you have to least hope it does.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    seriously? Of course a turnaround.
    Oh I agree. But I don't think everyone does. I think many want change more than they want the season to turn around.

vCash
    Turn around. Obviously. And its not even a remotely difficult choice.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Yes and no. I want it to turn around, but I don't want us to do just enough so that we don't make staff changes. If we're going to turn it around go full on with it, otherwise, just suck.

vCash
    I pull for MSU to win every contest in every sport. So, agree with all above.

No matter how much I believe "this crap isn't working," regardless of the sport, no matter how negative nancy I get, I always want us to succeed.

What's easier? Start over...or have the current staff and players figure it out, nut up, and pull of an epic turnaround. It would be a helluva lot easier on everybody if it was the latter. And I say even as I wish Foxhall was already gone and Lemons follows him in a couple months. I say that because I don't believe the turnaround will happen. But I would rather it did. I would always rather be wrong than right about anything I perceive negatively about MSU. Grilled crow makes excellent gameday food for an unexpected victory, bowl game, playoff appearance, or championship!

Hail State! Always!

But still fire Foxhall and Lemonis.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    I’m not a loser. I’ve never been a loser. I always want to win the next one. Why would I NOT want to turn it around? I can’t believe this question is even being asked. Let’s kick the crap out of the next opponent. It’s the only way I know to approach things.

Senior Member SpaceWranglerDawg's Avatar
    vCash
    If only it was that simple....of course I'd want it to turnaround. You're an idiot if you don't.

But it's not turning around. So go ahead and accept that and move on.

vCash
    Win a National Title is what I want. Keep fighting.

But I would still want Fox gone for the Grief he gave me. Lemonis would still be just an employee.

vCash
    I always want to win in every game no matter what the current record is, if I didn't I wouldn't watch.

vCash
    turnaround, of course.

vCash
    Definitely turnaround.
    #AirRaidForever!!#SwingYourSword!!#FireArnett

vCash
    I think it's safe to say we can close this topic as it's pretty clear what everyone wants.

vCash
    always want to win--of course

vCash
    Obviously turnaround but when you start looking at the stats - holy shit - is it even possible?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Or would you rather us flame out and clean house?
    I want both. The staff is who it is now. They're not going to magically change their spots, even if the kids do go on a run. It would be in spite of the staff, not because of it. It's obvious the staff isn't a long term answer here, regardless of what happens over the rest of the season. Obviously, if we somehow got in position to host and made a post season run, we would keep the staff, but I think the writing is beyond being on the wall at this point.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PMDawg View Post
    but I think the writing is beyond being on the wall at this point.
    It's on a flashing screen the size of the jumbotrons at DWS.

vCash
    I always want the Dawgs to win, period. But being realistic, changes in coaching and players are needed.

vCash
    Of course I would love a turnaround but it ain't happening. I would love to "sneak" into the SEC tournament and win the tournament to make a regional. That would be awesome.