You actually beat me to posting this. I got to thinking about it late last night after the game as I was packing to head to Houston for the Final Four. If we were to suspend reality and say that a miracle that would make 2018 look like a nice winning streak is even possible I believe this would be the path.

USCe- We have to sweep. You could survive with 2/3 but would need to steal a win somewhere else.
@Bama- 2/3. Would love a sweep but I will never predict a road sweep in this conference. They are reeling from a hot start and we need to take advantage of that.
Ole Miss- Gotta sweep. 2/3 at the worst.
This is where it starts getting dicey and miracles need to happen:
@Auburn- You gotta have 2/3 because of what is coming up.
@Tennessee- You have to find a way to get 1. 1/3 would be a victory and probably makes up for not sweeping either OM or USCe.
Arky- A VERY tall task but you need to get 2/3 because of the behemoth waiting the next week.
@LSU- We will get swept. There is no way around it. Getting 1/3 would be a miracle in itself.
A&M- Again I feel like a broken record, but you need 2/3 and really need a sweep.

So all that gives you a best case miracle happened and Chris Lemonis needs a statue record of 15-15 which would be 15-9 in our last 24. Realistically we need 13-17 or 14-16 overall record to feel like we have a chance. It is a razor thin margin and I do not believe it will happen. But I am a Mississippi State fan so I have found those razor thin margins for years. We have done it once, 2018.