DJ
    Tolu

2nd Group

Hubbard
    Jones
    Transfer
    Cam
    Mcnair/Transfer
    I'm fine with dj being back. I just don't want dj and cam on court together unless we playing D for a big stop

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I'm fine with dj being back. I just don't want dj and cam on court together unless we playing D for a big stop
    Agreed. They don't need to sniff the floor at the same time much less be on it together.

vCash
    I like Davis more than most. I thought he came on down the stretch. Last 10 games...

10.4 ppg
    3.4 asp
    1.7 steals/game

That's certainly not great, but pretty damn solid.
    I agree with you!

vCash
    Hamilton has already entered the portal and I don?t expect Russell and McNair back but I expect Davis, Tolu, Shak, DJ, Cam, and Jones back. Stevenson and Reed don?t have any eligibility left. We?ve signed 5 guys so that puts us at 11 scholarships. 2 portal additions is all the scholarships we have.

vCash
    Speaking of jones... I actually think he could have some serious helium going into next season.

vCash
    OM pulled a 4-star transfer today. Anyone that doesn't think beard is gonna be a problem is fooling themself

vCash
    OM pulled a 4-star transfer today. Anyone that doesn't think beard is gonna be a problem is fooling themself
    I'm glad they hired him because he is an easy guy to not like

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Haha, that's true

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Likewise. I?m sure he will win but I really dont care tbh. Everyone in the country will ridicule and hate them for having Beard as a HC and that will drive OM fans crazy, especially since their self worth is solely dependent on what other people think of them

vCash
    A Tale of Two Chris's. I'm bettin' on the one we have.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardDrayton View Post
    A Tale of Two Chris's. I'm bettin' on the one we have.
    Both are good. I'm betting on the one that gets the most talent... hopefully that's jans

vCash
    He may win in the short term, but a guy who leaves bruises and bite marks all over his girlfriend is unlikely to be mentally stable enough to stay out of trouble longterm.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    He may win in the short term, but a guy who leaves bruises and bite marks all over his girlfriend is unlikely to be mentally stable enough to stay out of trouble longterm.
    ^^^^^^^

vCash
    I expect him to win at OM while cleaning up reputation, and then move to a bigger program

vCash
    I expect him to win at OM while cleaning up reputation, and then move to a bigger program
    That would make a nice Hallmark movie.

vCash
    Oh Beard is definitely going to make Ole Miss a better basketball program, I watched some of his Texas Tech teams and they were good. The guy can coach and recruit no matter how people feel about him.

vCash
    Ummm, Jans had some off the court issues involving woman himself so we can't really judge Beard too much. They both can coach, I think Beard can recruit a little better as of now.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Bring Stansbury home and give him a duffle bag.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCMSTFAN View Post
    Ummm, Jans had some off the court issues involving woman himself so we can't really judge Beard too much. They both can coach, I think Beard can recruit a little better as of now.
    Umm, yes we can most certainly judge Beard. Hubbard apparently judged the situation and said "No Thanks ". To even consider comparing Jans' transgressions with Beard's is laughable. Not to mention Jans' incident happened in 2015 and he wasn't immediately offered a Power 5 job. He had to work his way back to that opportunity. Jans has shown contrition and has not had another issue since. Beard, on the other hand, gets the immediate opportunity to make millions all the while being an example and leader of young men. Hell of an example to put in front of these kids. Let's see how that plays out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCMSTFAN View Post
    Jans grabbed a girl's ass when he was drunk at a bar. Beard beat his fiancee's ass. They're not remotely the same situation.