Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: We're just spoiled, y'all....

vCash
    He is in that portion of the fan base that is in the lounge every game and would not spit on you if you were on fire if you were a State fan. But they will bend over backwards and trip running over to you if you are an opposing fan. Those same people do not want anything said to the opposing outfielders they just want to feed them so the other team will tweet out photos of them getting food so they can brag on Twitter.

They are the ones who are spoiled. They were grandfathered in to their prime lounge spots and I seriously doubt any of them seriously give to The Bulldog Initiative. They are all disciples of Larry Templeton and the quicker they go the better we will be as a University and a fan base.

And this is not sour grapes. I am lucky enough to have a few places to go in The Lounge and I have tickets in the stadium. I am just tired of the old Lounge folks who get mad a students constantly, fight any sort of change, and continually try to push the Poor Ol State narrative that we try so hard to get rid of.
    Last edited by StarkVegasSteve; 03-28-2023 at 03:36 PM.

vCash
    I just called the Bulldog Club to convey my disgust about this situation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    He is in that portion of the fan base that is in the lounge every game and would not spit on you if you were on fire if you were a State fan. But they will bend over backwards and trip running over to you if you are an opposing fan. Those same people do not want anything said to the opposing outfielders they just want to feed them so the other team will tweet out photos of them getting food so they can brag on Twitter.

They are the ones who are spoiled. They were grandfathered in to their prime lounge spots and I seriously doubt any of them seriously give to The Bulldog Initiative. They are all disciples of Larry Templeton and the quicker they go the better we will be as a University and a fan base.

And this is not sour grapes. I am lucky enough to have a few places to go in The Lounge and I have tickets in the stadium. I am just tired of the old Lounge folks who get mad a students constantly, fight any sort of change, and continually try to push the Poor Ol State narrative that we try so hard to get rid of.
    Amen

vCash
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to StarkVegasSteve again.

vCash

The point is to feed the outfielders to offset the harassment they receive. Like when we post pics of their girlfriends on the light pole bases

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    The point is to feed the outfielders to offset the harassment they receive. Like when we post pics of their girlfriends on the light pole bases
    They do not receive any harassment. The last time our outfield full throat harassed a player was when Blaylock came back in 2019 and he went ofer for the weekend and we made him quit baseball. Then the crotchety old farts that he is apart of got mad and started running to the cops every time a bad word was said. Also, why do we need to feed them? Give them hell for 3 days and then send them on their way. They are not such a poor athletic dept they cannot afford food.

vCash

This. All. Day.

vCash
    They do not receive any harassment. The last time our outfield full throat harassed a player was when Blaylock came back in 2019 and he went ofer for the weekend and we made him quit baseball. Then the crotchety old farts that he is apart of got mad and started running to the cops every time a bad word was said. Also, why do we need to feed them? Give them hell for 3 days and then send them on their way. They are not such a poor athletic dept they cannot afford food.
    I guess some of our fans just like to bend over for the opposing players and fans but turn their noses up to the peons of the State Fan base.

We absolutely do have some in our Fanbase that would make the Grover?s proud to associate with them.
    Last edited by CaptainObvious; 03-28-2023 at 11:14 PM.

vCash

Awesome post.

Always weird to me how a segment of our fans:

1. Feel the need to lecture other MSU fans about sports when things are going bad and fans are complaining about the product.

2. Feel the need to treat the opponent 100 times better than our own fans. If I asked Everett nicely for a burger while I'm wearing MSU gear he'd probably make some snide smart ass comment. If I'm wearing a Samford hat and shirt he's probably giving me two plates.

3. Those fans are the worst MSU fans.

vCash
    Blaylock was soooo soft. I remember him being mad that he wasn't starting even though he was hitting below the Mendoza Line.