Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: We're just spoiled, y'all....

vCash
    If we were losing a bunch of games 4-5 or 1-2, and the team looked relatively competent then I could understand. We are getting Croom/Ray level beat downs in the only sport we are recognized for nationally.
    It's not spoiled, it's called actually having expectations. I hope Selmon doesn't listen to guys like Dier and EK - they are more interested in keeping their access and friendships in place then anything else.
    "After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

vCash
    Everett is an egotistical, smug individual who thinks he's more important than he is. Just because he's driven the team bus for 80 years, he thinks he's a part of the program and his opinion is worth something. He's the definition of "poor ole Mississippi state" and I wish he'd follow his BFF Cohen to Auburn

vCash
    He wants to be Featured again on SEC story, The rosebowl of SECN.

vCash
    A "spoiled" fanbase would be us wanting to fire Lemonis if he made the CWS last year and came in 6th. That is Saban's complaint. Bama goes 11-1 or 10-2. They don't make the CFB playoff. They end up #5 or #6 in the country and fans are pissed and wonder if the coaches know what they are doing and they think the dynasty is collapsing.

We aren't "spoiled" because we think 17 straight SEC losses is unacceptable. Kennard is an idiot evidently.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Everett is an egotistical, smug individual who thinks he's more important than he is. Just because he's driven the team bus for 80 years, he thinks he's a part of the program and his opinion is worth something. He's the definition of "poor ole Mississippi state" and I wish he'd follow his BFF Cohen to Auburn
    This. All day. Twice on Sundays. People like Everett will hold our athletic department down.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HailState2008 View Post
    This. All day. Twice on Sundays. People like Everett will hold our athletic department down.
    I don't think he has very much influence other than getting our teams from point A to point B.

He is annoying though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by somebodyshotmypaw View Post
    A "spoiled" fanbase would be us wanting to fire Lemonis if he made the CWS last year and came in 6th. That is Saban's complaint. Bama goes 11-1 or 10-2. They don't make the CFB playoff. They end up #5 or #6 in the country and fans are pissed and wonder if the coaches know what they are doing and they think the dynasty is collapsing.

We aren't "spoiled" because we think 17 straight SEC losses is unacceptable. Kennard is an idiot evidently.
    First 11 of 17 don't count. Happened last year and all that per our HC. Bad news, they do count in a continued downward spiral.

vCash
    If you have followed EK very long on Twitter, this should come as no surprise. I love the hospitality that he shows other teams and coaches. I respect him for that, but he is absolutely the guy that thinks he is more important than he really is.

vCash
    This has been festering with me all day. Bus Boy can drive Foxhall, Dier and himself right the 17 out of town. Damn skippy with a fresh AD and good riddance to some more of the old guard. It's a new day in Starkvegas bitches.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardDrayton View Post
    This has been festering with me all day. Bus Boy can drive Foxhall, Dier and himself right the 17 out of town. Damn skippy with a fresh AD and good riddance to some more of the old guard. It's a new day in Starkvegas bitches.
    What is the issue with Dier?

Hasn?t he been retired for a decade?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SPMT View Post
    What is the issue with Dier?

Hasn?t he been retired for a decade?
    I thought so but apparently he felt the need to pile on the fanbase by enthusiastically endorsing Bus Boy's tweet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardDrayton View Post
    I thought so but apparently he felt the need to pile on the fanbase by enthusiastically endorsing Bus Boy's tweet.
    Kennard is a raging douche. Always has been.

Dudes glasses are so maroon they are black.

vCash
    I hope he's such a fan that he checks out ED every once in a while... or he may post regularly? Either way, most agree he's full of shite.
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    With this take, should he trusted to drive a bus?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    I hope he's such a fan that he checks out ED every once in a while... or he may post regularly? Either way, most agree he's full of shite.
    The roasting that he is getting here is nothing compared to sixpack in both volume and content. He needs to be reprimanded and stay off twitter at the least. Those of us that have been supporting State for one day or decades with our hard earned money do not need or appreciate an employee at any level talking down to us. Hail State!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    The roasting that he is getting here is nothing compared to sixpack in both volume and content. He needs to be reprimanded and stay off twitter at the least. Those of us that have been supporting State for one day or decades with our hard earned money do not need or appreciate an employee at any level talking down to us. Hail State!
    He's also getting ROLLED on Twitter by just about everyone. Outside of a couple "amens", it seems all of MSU Fandom is taking him to task.

Which reminds me: the people referring to him as "Big E", please ****ing stop....you're contributing to this narcissists ego and we're all suffering for it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoplectic View Post
    With this take, should he trusted to drive a bus?
    Ha! That is exactly what I was about to say. If he is that stupid then he should not be trusted with the lives of any of our student athletes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    He?s a loud mouth, arrogant blow hard who thinks he?s bigger than he is.

Figured that out years ago when I met him. He has endured a lot of shitty years and is probably loyal to a fault.

He?s still an insufferable, loud mouth, douchebag.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    I know im in the minority but.... I've never cared for that guy.

Always trying to be the school teacher to the fans.
    You're not in the minority. He's a very low IQ, hanger on-er that thinks he is a lot more important than his station in life. He's Samuel L. Jackson in Django.
    Last edited by Jarius; 03-28-2023 at 01:38 PM.