Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Game 3

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Can we just scrap the whole program & start over?

vCash
    For those that do know better than me, are we just this untalented? I have my own opinion about what is wrong with this bunch but I am here to listen

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 662dawg View Post
    Can we just scrap the whole program & start over?
    You know the first step to this... I want him fired so bad I can taste it

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    6 runs on 6 hits. That is efficient.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    For those that do know better than me, are we just this untalented? I have my own opinion about what is wrong with this bunch but I am here to listen
    Talents not the problem. We have plenty of talent to compete on a high level.

vCash
    We definitely have enough talent to at least make the Tournament.

Like, even now with an 0-6 start in the SEC, we have enough talent to still get to 13-17 or so and still make it.

But for whatever reason it won't happen with Lemonis as coach, which is why he should be fired tomorrow and not at the end of the season.

vCash
    Come on state

vCash
    Well, shut my mouth, we got a dp.

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    I just can't figure out why people keep saying it's the talent. It's NOT. Now they can argue that the talent isn't performing, but man if we could find a coach to light a fire under some a$$es. I will say that Forsythe isn't a good enough hitter to be a liability in the field like he's become. Time to give Mershon some PT there IMO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    I would love to know your opinion on what is really the deal

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 662dawg View Post
    I just can't figure out why people keep saying it's the talent. It's NOT. Now they can argue that the talent isn't performing, but man if we could find a coach to light a fire under some a$$es. I will say that Forsythe isn't a good enough hitter to be a liability in the field like he's become. Time to give Mershon some PT there IMO
    Yeah it's not the talent. I know most of these kids and seen some of them for years and we are as talented as anyone. Underperforming is exactly the right word.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    I would love to know your opinion on what is really the deal
    Bucky I'm honestly at a loss. We have the talent. I still believe Lemonis is a good coach. Ultimately it all falls on his shoulders as to why we're not getting it done and it's been ugly, ugly, ugly. We look like a Ferrari, sleek and fast but when you look under the hood we're missing a cylinder or two(or the whole engine at times) In baseball everything starts on the mound and we haven't done well at all. We walk to many, we nibble to much and we turn pitchers counts into hitters counts and get hammered. It doesn't matter how good your stuff is if you walk folks, get behind in counts you will get hammered. We get behind so early in every game our offense has to try and get it back and we press. It's hard to play from behind every game. Every game we lose look at how many we walk. We are in the abyss right now and it's gonna take so mighty work to get it righted and we may be too far gone. It's baseball though and I've seen weirder things happen but we got some serious concerns going. It sucks because all our coaches are good guys but you gotta produce

ETA imo we let games get away from us because we leave pitchers in too long. We turn close games into blowouts by leaving guys on who are obviously done. Gartman was done after 5 yesterday but we left him in to give up 5 more runs. Turning a close game into a blowout. That's just one example. There are many.
    Last edited by Commercecomet24; 03-26-2023 at 02:36 PM.

vCash
    Brice Chance is a keeper

He's only getting better

He's a smaller version of Rowdey

vCash
    Dohm era today - 10.13

vCash
    Dohm has battled, credit to him.

Yntema 7.47 ERA is a Run-Rule Risk from the pen

vCash
    To keep ratings up - the Camera man needs to Give us Smokeshows between innings.

Showing the Dorks, Dweebs, and Rejects on the Berm, that's no good. The Berm needs a Bouncer like a NYC Club.

Been a decade since the clubs for me, but they kept things tidy.

vCash
    Hey at least we were within 3 going into the 6th today. 17 straight sec losses...

vCash
    This may be the worst team we have ever put out there....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Hey at least we were within 3 going into the 6th today. 17 straight sec losses...
    We are still under 2 runs given up per inning. Improvement.

vCash
    All those little Vandy c*ntass-bitches who stomp on our home plate need to have piss poured on their hotdogs from the left field lounge. When we get better and back to our standard of MSU baseball, I want everyone of our hitters to stomp on the opposing team's plate.