Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Game 3

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sandjunky View Post
    I agree but these are careers and dreams he?s screwing up/with - at some point someone had to step up and say, no, what you?re doing isn?t working- if I?m losing, I?m losing throwing what I?m comfortable throwing in that situation- these aren?t robots - honestly the pitchers and catchers should be calling their own game
    Bingo. 17ing Bingo.
    Ding ding ding, right answer.
    I have seen enough of Foxall calling pitches. I want the catcher calling them with the pitcher being able to say no and changing to something else.

vCash
    What we absolutely all saw was Foxy pacing to the mound like he was confronting an Umpire and he actually started yelling from yards away. Barking at My Dog Colby like Colby was someone that does not deserve respect. It's like Colby was not having the finest moment of the dismal weekend. Also, perhaps his Dakota Hudson moment when MSU beat Vandy in Vandy in 2016.

Colby waved his arms wide and yelled back. Then they talked.

Colby did not immediately settle down. But he struck out a good hitter with a great pitch on a 3-2 count. The bench erupted like we just won the game. Fighting. It was 100% cool.

The one disrespecting was Fox, not Colby. I would be proud of Colby if he were my kid. He was staking his claim to this world and a man has to do that.
    Last edited by The Federalist Engineer; 03-26-2023 at 08:15 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardDrayton View Post
    He may have been correct but what he said is wrong.
    Someone needed to say it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Someone needed to say it.
    Cooter clarified that Holcombe --- while upset --- did not hurl the F word at Foxhall. Holcombe's content certainly was valid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    I know this if you ask a pitcher to Throw a pitch he doesn't have conviction in you're asking for trouble.
    Either a wild pitch or it lands 400 feet away.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardDrayton View Post
    Cooter clarified that Holcombe --- while upset --- did not hurl the F word at Foxhall. Holcombe's content certainly was valid.
    I want to see the clip.

vCash
    Holcombe jaws at Fox as he comes out of the dugout at 2:06 mark on the game replay. Any lipreaders out there? What he said didn?t look very amicable.

vCash
    I want to see the clip.
    I watched it a couple times. On the replay I couldn?t hear foxhall or Holcombe, but the body language wasnt that bad.

This is being exaggerated.

vCash
    I want to see the clip.
    I can't read lips. Probably not F word. But something strong.