Thread: 40-40 (9-26)

vCash

40-40 (9-26)

Lemonis' record the last 2 years.

Last year at mizzou on April 30th, we were 25-18 (9-10). Since that point, we're 15-22 (0-16). Whatever happened in Columbia, completely broke lemonis and our program. It's time

vCash
    Clearly we needed another thread for this..... have you heard we've lost 16 sec games in a row...

vCash
    Impressive
    Lee
    Bad

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Clearly we needed another thread for this..... have you heard we've lost 16 sec games in a row...
    Don't stop making them until a change is made....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    It's panic time, homedawg. He's washed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sandjunky View Post
    Impressive
    Lee
    Bad
    I agree, snoop

vCash
    Croom longest sec losing streak - 9 games

Rick day longest sec losing streak - 13 games

Lemonis longest sec losing streak - 16 games

This is his company now

vCash
    At the very least, complacency set in.

At worst, complete and utter negligence and incompetence.

We should never be in this position. Selmon and the decision makers have to decide if Lemonis is capable of righting the ship or is it best to go in a different direction.

Personally, I think that decision needs to be made after the season. As painful as that may be. Support the players as best you can.

vCash
    I really don't see how Lemonis can keep Foxhall any longer. Sure- maybe Dohm starts and we win tomorrow. But in the big picture this is as bad as I've ever seen it.

The way Foxhall uses our pitchers it's becoming an injury risk to the players because he leaves them in way too long. It's causing undue stress on the pitchers arms.

It's not a coincidence that we have all of these "minor" injuries- which should concern us as much as a rash of Tommy John surgeries.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I really don't see how Lemonis can keep Foxhall any longer. Sure- maybe Dohm starts and we win tomorrow. But in the big picture this is as bad as I've ever seen it.

The way Foxhall uses our pitchers it's becoming an injury risk to the players because he leaves them in way too long. It's causing undue stress on the pitchers arms.

It's not a coincidence that we have all of these "minor" injuries- which should concern us as much as a rash of Tommy John surgeries.
    It seems a lot of people are determined to make Foxhall the scapegoat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post

The way Vandy is hitting, I’m not sure anyone slows them down…

Foxhall should be fired Monday morning. If Lemonis doesn’t want to do it, send him with him. My gut and some around are saying Lemonis will finish the year and we will reevaluate after everything.

Now if it’s me, I’m taking names of players, coaches, everything I can. You get a good coach like the Cambell dude or the Burroughs or hell even the OK or Ark ass head Coaches. You can change the roster in a year.

We have decent play, just need a couple players in certain spots.

Pitching needs to be blown to hell and back with everyone not named Dohm…

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    It seems a lot of people are determined to make Foxhall the scapegoat.
    I think it's fair.

Now, I'm not saying that everything that goes wrong is Foxhall's fault. But that would also be like saying in 2016 that if the offense didn't do something well that it wasn't Peter Sirmon's fault.

But there are a LOT of things that are obviously wrong.

Like leaving pitchers in too long- Gartman should not have been in to see the order a fourth time through. That's absolutely negligent.

Our pitchers not developing- but hey maybe MLB.com, PG, and our staff all completely missed on a ton of pitchers.

The truth is a lot of the other problems stem from the pitching issues.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    The way Vandy is hitting, I’m not sure anyone slows them down…

Foxhall should be fired Monday morning. If Lemonis doesn’t want to do it, send him with him. My gut and some around are saying Lemonis will finish the year and we will reevaluate after everything.

Now if it’s me, I’m taking names of players, coaches, everything I can. You get a good coach like the Cambell dude or the Burroughs or hell even the OK or Ark ass head Coaches. You can change the roster in a year.

We have decent play, just need a couple players in certain spots.

Pitching needs to be blown to hell and back with everyone not named Dohm…
    Lemonis's biggest issue is he is very hands off and he has a pitching coach that he can not be hands off with.

Lemonis needs to step up and start making the decisions with how we handle the pitching staff because it ultimately falls back on him because he signs off on these decisions and Foxhall is unable to manage it.