Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FIRE FOXHALL TODAY

vCash

FIRE FOXHALL TODAY

Anybody, and I do mean any 17ing body can do as well as him. Have a pitching coach fan of the day and they could manage pitchers better.

Been yelling it for years. We still watching this shit.

vCash
    This. All day. And twice tomorrow.

vCash
    If I'm ever the CEO of a company that I run in the ground, I hope my shareholders are like state fans that blame my right hand man.

vCash
    Polk didn't say that during the broadcast but did lay it at Foxhalls feet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    If I'm ever the CEO of a company that I run in the ground, I hope my shareholders are like state fans that blame my right hand man.
    To be clear 7, Lemonis is responsible and accountable all day long for this mess. And we're angry about it. But it's not the best alternative to topple the entire structure right now.

vCash
    If Lemonis was a Army commander at any level His boss would tell him this. Relieve Foxhall now and if I have to then you will be relieved with him.

vCash
    Folks wanted to see something change, but now that Lemonis is wedded to Fox, they both need to go.

I hope that - far from my direct knowledge - MSU is negotiating with Pat Casey. He can bring a PC of his choice. I would even take Paul Manieri as a short term fix.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    If Lemonis was a Army commander at any level His boss would tell him this. Relieve Foxhall now and if I have to then you will be relieved with him.
    Yep

vCash
    The CEO is accountable so first thing he should do is make a change in the division head that is dragging the company down. If he can't right the ship then yeah CEO should be next.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    The CEO is accountable so first thing he should do is make a change in the division head that is dragging the company down. If he can't right the ship then yeah CEO should be next.
    ^^^^^

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Anybody, and I do mean any 17ing body can do as well as him. Have a pitching coach fan of the day and they could manage pitchers better.

Been yelling it for years. We still watching this shit.
    Outside of giving yourself some personal satisfaction, what good does this do? Seriously? Ive said it before and I?ll say it again you dont fix a culture problem by firing an assistant. Foxhall isnt the problem. Hes a tick on the ass of the problem.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Who is the defense division head? We're dead last in defense in the sec too. I'm sure it isn't lemonis who is above criticism

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawdawg View Post
    Outside of giving yourself some personal satisfaction, what good does this do? Seriously? Ive said it before and I?ll say it again you dont fix a culture problem by firing an assistant. Foxhall isnt the problem. Hes a tick on the ass of the problem.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^

vCash
    If Zac is not following us hashing this shit out between us, he's missing a wonderful opportunity to save himself a lot of brain processing. Hell, we're giving him all points of view in a one-stop shop!!

Ain't this fun!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardDrayton View Post
    If Zac is not following us hashing this shit out between us, he's missing a wonderful opportunity to save himself a lot of brain processing. Hell, we're giving him all points of view in a one-stop shop!!

Ain't this fun!!!
    Our 1st year AD isn't making this decision. The boosters that give the money will let our AD know what to do. Hopefully they tell him to fire lemonis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
    I hope that - far from my direct knowledge - MSU is negotiating with Pat Casey. He can bring a PC of his choice.
    May or may not win but they would be disciplined and well coached.

vCash
    Our 1st year AD isn't making this decision. The boosters that give the money will let our AD know what to do. Hopefully they tell him to fire lemonis
    I hope the boosters share their perspective 7 if they feel the need and then let Zac do his job. I do believe he is capable of holding his own ground and making the best decision as he sees it. People with money don't necessarily possess wisdom.
    Last edited by EdwardDrayton; 03-25-2023 at 06:19 PM.

vCash
    Does anyone know exactly what happened when we hired a pitching coach? I seem to remember that we tried to get the guy that was at Oregon state at the time but weren?t able to and then hired Foxhall. My question is, was Foxhall Lemonis? guy or was he suggested to him by Cohen?

I seem to remember that Lemonis didn?t bring his pitching coach from Indiana, supposedly in part b/c of some personal issues.

Also, I think Gautreau was strongly suggested to Lemonis, which made sense.

I just always had the feeling that Cohen was heavily involved in choosing assistants. Hell, Cohen probably had a lot more contacts than Lemonis.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardDrayton View Post
    I hope the boosters share their perspective 7 if they feel the need and then let Zac do his job. I do believe he is capable of holding his own ground and making the best decision as he sees it. People with money don't necessarily possess wisdom.
    Maybe they don't possess wisdom, but they certainly possess power

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawdawg View Post
    Agree 10%. Lemonis is done. He?s lost it.

I didn?t believe it until yesterday.

Getting rid of foxhall alone won?t chance anything. Just a bandaid.

Think I would clear the board including gautreau initially. Could walk that back on him. That?s an interview discussion we aren?t privy to.