Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: May 20, 2023

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BankerDog View Post
    I?m sure Lemo-Jake-Cheese-theirGA bullpen coach and all will be at the ?team only invite party? at Drifters tomorrow after we get run ruled again. This time though you don?t have a TA, Rowdy, Bednar, and Landon Sims to carry you.
    We get it. I told you about that party one time and you ran with it. Hell you had no clue til I text you about it so please stop posting it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Interim. The Phillies were led by an interim to the WS last year. Give Jake a shot to right the ship
    I get the idea 7. Just don't think that's the best alternative.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    Because for the 10th GD time, you have no one to replace him with. Cheese leaves the minute Lemonis does and you will fire Foxhall when you fire Lemonis so you have Jake and GAs. Again, more embarrassing than what we currently have.
    Actually I'm quite confident that Jake and the GAs will win more games the rest of the season than Lemonis will.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardDrayton View Post
    I get the idea 7. Just don't think that's the best alternative.
    Genuine question here: How can it get worse? We're 0-16 in our last 16 SEC games. We're 0-5 in the SEC with more double digit loses than single digit. The team looks awful and has no fight.

Say every coach but Jake G and some GA's leave. How can the on field results get worse? BUT, IF Jake G was able to make the kids play hard and be competitive then we'd know we have a "break glass in case of emergency" coaching option should our main targets say no.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    Genuine question here: How can it get worse? We're 0-16 in our last 16 SEC games. We're 0-5 in the SEC with more double digit loses than single digit. The team looks awful and has no fight.

Say every coach but Jake G and some GA's leave. How can the on field results get worse? BUT, IF Jake G was able to make the kids play hard and be competitive then we'd know we have a "break glass in case of emergency" coaching option should our main targets say no.
    And we have given up 72 runs in the last 4 SEC games

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Exactly. Why should we wait?
    What does it accomplish to do it now?? Did it fox ole miss' basketball circus? Would the interim take us to a new level? No. What it would do is keep from having 100 new threads a day on a message board saying we should fire the guy.

vCash
    To all of you that are against Cann, he never lost this bad and he was sexting in the dugout. And honestly the only reason you all are against him is because Jake Mangum does not like him. Funny, because he kicked that pesky habit Jake had in 3 days. But hey, I would hate for facts to get in the way of your narrative. F Cohen, F Mangum, and F everyone who ousted the best GD coach we ever had.
    No I'm against him bc he wasn't very good. And didn't do his job.

vCash
    Jake- Interim HC/Hitting Coach
    Oswalt- Interim PC

Figure the rest of it out.
    Please stop w toy as pitching coach. Just stop. Just stop w jay Powell. Stop. Stop stop

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    What does it accomplish to do it now?? Did it fox ole miss' basketball circus? Would the interim take us to a new level? No. What it would do is keep from having 100 new threads a day on a message board saying we should fire the guy.
    What does it accomplish to wait? If it's a done deal then, do it now. Lemonis is done, period

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    I strongly believe we'll win more games over the last 8 weeks without Lemonis than with him. Isn't that reason enough?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    I strongly believe we'll win more games over the last 8 weeks without Lemonis than with him. Isn't that reason enough?
    Of course it is. Homedawg clearly has ties to the program, and he likes lemonis. Homedawg is letting that cloud his judgement. Lemonis is D-O-N-E

vCash
    I don't think I being a moron when I say this:

If we keep Lemonis, we are going to finish 5-25 or worse. If we can him this week, we probably finish like 9-21 or so, but maybe the young talent puts it together and we have some good fortune at instead get to like 12-18, which would get us onto the bubble at least.

We have talent. Not elite talent across the board, but we have too much to be 0-5 with 4 double-digit losses. Lemonis is failing to get anything out of that talent, but maybe a fresh start changes something. Or maybe it doesn't, but I am extremely confident that we won't have a worse record if we fire him now.

vCash
    There were 12,900 hearty souls who showed up today after that crap fest last night. I?m am actually not surprised. Beautiful Day, Social Event of the weekend, quality bas??oops. I almost went to far.