Should come way before then.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    Should come way before then.
    Exactly. Why should we wait?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Exactly. Why should we wait?
    Because for the 10th GD time, you have no one to replace him with. Cheese leaves the minute Lemonis does and you will fire Foxhall when you fire Lemonis so you have Jake and GAs. Again, more embarrassing than what we currently have.

vCash
    We need to make our move quickly. If we are swept AGAIN this weekend, it should happen Monday. It sucks to be Zac Selmon right now, but I am confident he has his feelers out and will do what needs to be done. This is horrible.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    Because for the 10th GD time, you have no one to replace him with. Cheese leaves the minute Lemonis does and you will fire Foxhall when you fire Lemonis so you have Jake and GAs. Again, more embarrassing than what we currently have.
    More embarrassing? Are you f'n high? We've been humiliated 16 straight times in sec play. If those guys quit under contract, so be it...

vCash
    To all of you that are against Cann, he never lost this bad and he was sexting in the dugout. And honestly the only reason you all are against him is because Jake Mangum does not like him. Funny, because he kicked that pesky habit Jake had in 3 days. But hey, I would hate for facts to get in the way of your narrative. F Cohen, F Mangum, and F everyone who ousted the best GD coach we ever had.

vCash
    More embarrassing? Are you f'n high? We've been humiliated 16 straight times in sec play. If those guys quit under contract, so be it...
    And no I am not Fing high. But thanks for checking jackass. I just happen to be smarter than you. Which evidently is not all that difficult. You also wanted to fire Jans about 6 games into SEC play.

vCash
    And no I am not Fing high. But thanks for checking jackass. I just happen to be smarter than you. Which evidently is not all that difficult. You also wanted to fire Jans about 6 games into SEC play.
    Well at least get it right... I said he would be fired after the 2024 season ((haha), which was certainly dumb. You thinking those assistants would quit under contract is equally dumb

vCash
    Well at least get it right... I said he would be fired after the 2024 season ((haha), which was certainly dumb. You thinking those assistants would quit under contract is equally dumb
    So did I buddy. We all care about this team a whole hell of a lot and let that passion get the best of us sometimes. I was guilty of it in this case. I am sorry, but damn I am tired of sucking.

vCash
    So did I buddy. We all care about this team a whole hell of a lot and let that passion get the best of us sometimes. I was guilty of it in this case. I am sorry, but damn I am tired of sucking.
    No apology needed. Your point on Jans is a good one, but lemonis is far past the small sample phase. He's trash

vCash
    18 to freaking 5. I do not know what is ?wrong? but it needs to be fixed. End this now.

vCash
    Is he not under contract? If so, if he quit would that not be a breach?

vCash
    There is no way we can hire another head coach in season. Ride with Lemo another 32 games. But unacceptable not to make a move with Foxhall. We do not need to replace him in season. Lemonis can take that over. It's not ideal but it's the best of the alternatives.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardDrayton View Post
    There is no way we can hire another head coach in season. Ride with Lemo another 32 games. But unacceptable not to make a move with Foxhall. We do not need to replace him in season. Lemonis can take that over. It's not ideal but it's the best of the alternatives.
    Interim. The Phillies were led by an interim to the WS last year. Give Jake a shot to right the ship

vCash
    I was going to come up for the USCe series next week. But I decided I am going to pull my toenails out with needle nose pliers next weekend.

vCash
    Jake- Interim HC/Hitting Coach
    Oswalt- Interim PC

Figure the rest of it out.

vCash
    Jake- Interim HC/Hitting Coach
    Oswalt- Interim PC

Figure the rest of it out.
    You obviously think the rest of the staff will quit under contract, but I don't see it. What do they get paid? They could be sued for that amount

vCash
    I?m sure Lemo-Jake-Cheese-theirGA bullpen coach and all will be at the ?team only invite party? at Drifters tomorrow after we get run ruled again. This time though you don?t have a TA, Rowdy, Bednar, and Landon Sims to carry you.

vCash
    You obviously think the rest of the staff will quit under contract, but I don't see it. What do they get paid? They could be sued for that amount
    At this point, just pay them out the rest of their contracts and cut the losses. I hate wasting money but we are going to Jane to do it in 2 months anyways so just do it now.