Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Vandy - Bulldogs Game 2 Thread

vCash
    how many they have now? we are waving at the folks leaving?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Weak move. Send his ass packing ASAP. Let it be known right now this isn't acceptable here.
    You all just do not get it. Cheese and Rodehaver both leave the minute Lemonis is fired so you have Foxhall and Jake. Odds are you would fire Foxhall as well so you are left with Jake and GAs. That would be more embarrassing than what is on the field. Unless Cann wants to come back we would have no assistants

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    I mean Nixon can't even throw strikes now. MENTAL. Get a leader in there that'll get in their a** & things will get better

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    And replace him with who? Be honest with yourself, who would come coach a team for 70 days? No one is the answer.
    Not thinking replacing him now. Let Lemo take it over for the remainder. Certainly can only get better.

vCash
    You all just do not get it. Cheese and Rodehaver both leave the minute Lemonis is fired so you have Foxhall and Jake. Odds are you would fire Foxhall as well so you are left with Jake and GAs. That would be more embarrassing than what is on the field. Unless Cann wants to come back we would have no assistants
    Fine! F them too

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardDrayton View Post
    Just don't see anything to be gained by firing Lemo with 32 games left. But Foxhall needs to go now.
    We can fire Foxhall, but I'm not sure it would make that much difference. I don't think the talent is there.

vCash
    finally a fact based track record

vCash
    I can't believe I'm still watching

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    I can't believe I'm still watching
    If you're there, go throw a beer on lemonis for me

vCash
    The bucket Lemonis sits on could coach better than Foxhall. Gotta fire him now

vCash
    They're not going to quit mid-year. Fire Lemonis, fire Foxhall, and let the rest of them run the team. You're going to do it at the end of the year, might as well do it now. This is a joke and must be handled now. The longer you go, the longer you risk the entire culture rotting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    They're not going to quit mid-year. Fire Lemonis, fire Foxhall, and let the rest of them run the team. You're going to do it at the end of the year, might as well do it now. This is a joke and must be handled now. The longer you go, the longer you risk the entire culture rotting.
    Exactly. Those guys are torpedoing their career over lemonis. If anything, they'd use it as an opportunity to advance their career by turning this around

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCDawg View Post
    We can fire Foxhall, but I'm not sure it would make that much difference. I don't think the talent is there.
    Yep. No talent is one of the possibilities among others I mentioned in another thread. But all the possibilities lie squarely if not exclusively on this pitching coach. What's happened in these five SEC games demands the move.
    Last edited by EdwardDrayton; 03-25-2023 at 04:58 PM.

vCash
    we decreased runs given up today and also increased our own run production. things are going in the right direction

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Wish we had a SS like that lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardDrayton View Post
    Yep. That's one of the possibilities I mentioned in another thread among others. But all the possibilities lie squarely if not exclusively on this pitching coach. What's happened in these five SEC games demands the move.
    We're the worst fielding team in the sec by far, and we're the only sec team to not score 6 in a sec game yet. This team is all around horrible. Stop pinning this just of foxhall. The buck stops with lemonis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    we decreased runs given up today and also increased our own run production. things are going in the right direction
    The start of a positive trend! LOL!

vCash
    You have to make the change. The team needs a new voice. Let Gautreau finish the year as the interim.

vCash
    We're the worst fielding team in the sec by far, and we're the only sec team to not score 6 in a sec game yet. This team is all around horrible. Stop pinning this just of foxhall. The buck stops with lemonis
    This

vCash
    Exactly. Those guys are torpedoing their career over lemonis. If anything, they'd use it as an opportunity to advance their career by turning this around
    Also, if they quit now, we're certainly not paying them the rest of the year. And they won't find a job for a while.