Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
I've been watching MSU baseball since 1985 and have had family involved in it for long time before I was born.

This is as bad as it has ever been honestly- just complete non-competitive ass kickings.

There is a lot of pride in MSU baseball as we all know- and certain people are not going to put up with this for long if it continues. When those certain people want changes made- they usually get made. All depends on when they've had enough IMO which it sounds like it might be getting close.

I don't think Polk coming back as an interim would hurt anything at this point to be honest with you.
You are a freaking idiot. We have a new AD trying to establish himself, and you think it?s a good idea to put Polk as interim. The same Polk who threatened our program if he didn?t get his way in a coaching search. This whole athletic department needs a freaking wake up call, and I think the new AD can do it. But not if he is forced to make decisions like you are suggesting.

You use to be a good poster with good insight, but these past few years, you?re losing it.