Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We probably need to make a change

vCash

We probably need to make a change

After this weekend. I'm usually not for that, but we will lose what talent we have to the portal of we don't get something done.

vCash
    Agreed. Never thought we'd get to this point, but we are.

vCash
    They have quit/ No other explanation. The players have lost total confidence in their leadership.

vCash
    Fire him. Only sensible thing to do.

vCash
    What?s crazy is the whole fanbase is on the same page. Heck people were still wanting to give croom more time. I can?t believe what has happened to our baseball program. It?s like after the championship the whole program stopped working

vCash
    It?s almost like we held over a few bad apples that we should have sent packing during the summer.

vCash
    We really should build a statue for Tanner and Rowdy. No way we win the championship without their leader ship. I'm beginning to think that's the only reason we won it.

vCash
    This is the right move at their point. Fire Lemonis, then Fox and GoTro know they're coaching for a job (elsewhere) next year so no choice but to go all in.

I actually have confidence in Jake. I'll probably take some heat in that but I do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    We really should build a statue for Tanner and Rowdy. No way we win the championship without their leader ship. I'm beginning to think that's the only reason we won it.
    Bednar and Landon need the statues

vCash
    He should absolutely be fired Monday morning. Let's see what our new AD can do.

vCash
    The Facebook post with the final score from the official baseball page has 480 comments. You don't see that after football losses.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Bednar and Landon need the statues
    I agree with that

vCash
    Get er dun

vCash
    I?ve never personally seen anything like it.

vCash
    I think cohen actually saw it coming and this aided his bolt to Auburn. Cohen realized the false bill of goods he's been sold. Is this worse than the JOMO disaster?

vCash
    Justin Haire at Campbell is worth an interview. They win their conference and show up in regionals annually.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    I think cohen actually saw it coming and this aided his bolt to Auburn. Cohen realized the false bill of goods he's been sold. Is this worse than the JOMO disaster?
    Yes this is twice the dumpster fire. Jomo didn't have top 5 recruiting. Just an 85 bears defense...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Justin Haire at Campbell is worth an interview. They win their conference and show up in regionals annually.
    I could get behind this. Bring an elite pitching coach matched with Haire?s offense

vCash
    As much as it pains me, I believe he needs to be let go ASAP. What we have witnessed last year, but particularly this season, is NOT Mississippi State baseball. Something is terribly wrong. Do it and move on.

vCash
    I still cannot forget Cohen on radio shows during that season, telling us about the next HC having multiple trips to Omaha, etc.
    I don't care what Rosebowl says about his friend Cohen telling him he never was hiring Schloss. Cohen thought he had a coach wrapped up and was talking big on the radio before the season extended all the way to the CWS. Lemonis was not plan A, B, or C.

And that is the crazy thing back then. We had a team you could literally have some of the players parents coach at 3rd base in games and hit fungo during practices, and that team would still kick you tail in a baseball version of a street fight. I miss that type of team now.
    Last edited by Santiago; 03-25-2023 at 12:57 PM.