Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disgusting

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    So let me get this straight? You think our players are tanking on purpose? You think they want the coach gone so they go play like shit ?? Ahhahahahahhaha. Man half the guys on the team don't give two shits about msu. Yes they would rather win than lose. But personal performance is what they want. They aren't trying walk people. Aren't trying to not get a hit. If that's what you're saying that's just idiotic. If not, then I apologize in advance. But it sure sounds like that's what you're saying
    I dont have a single connection with baseball I wasnt saying anything was a fact, I was just saying what it looks like

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    Where is Lemo eating at tonite? Does he have an appetite?
    I bet Lemonis orders Kale.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    I don't think players have quit in the field or at the plate but what's going on at the pitcher's mound is affecting play in the field and at the plate. There is zero doubt that constantly walking/hitting batters puts infielders back on their heels and that directly leads to errors. Also, when you're already down half the time before you even grab a bat and you know it's only going to get worse, it will tend to alter your approach. Numerous times on here I've seen people say "Why are we swinging for the fences?" Well, when you expect the guy on the mound to give at least 2 per inning you better do something drastic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    I have no idea but it just looks to me like the kids are proving a point
    There are less destructive/embarrassing ways to stage a mutiny...

vCash
    SEC team stats:

The bad:
    9th in BA & HR
    10th in SLG
    3rd in DP grounded into
    Last in ERA
    Next to last in Opp BA
    Next to last hits allowed
    Last in runs allowed
    Last in walks allowed
    4th most HR allowed
    2nd in wild pitches
    2nd hit batters
    12th in saves
    Last in Fielding %
    1st in errors
    Next to last double plays
    Last SB allowed
    Last passed balls

How the 17 is Foxy still employed? How?
    Last edited by Cooterpoot; 03-25-2023 at 11:10 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    None of your examples are any good. McDonald couldn't hit sec pitching. DiChara hit less than 300 at Samford. That was the correct call based on what he did there. I won't even comment on coggin. Not worth the time. As for cann he got us Allen. I get that. He also got us 8 mif that one stuck. Forsythe. So carry on if you wish. But none of it has much merit.
    You take up for your boy Lemonis more than anyone. Must be afraid to lose your connection out at the Country Club huh?

DiaChara stats at Samford: .293 in ?19, .328 in ?20, .273 in ?21. ?19 Freshmen of the Year and Freshmen All American.

Vs.

Hancock stats during same time: .326 in ?19-only 25 games played*, .231 in ?20, .261 in ?21.

Jess Davis at UAB: ?19 .296, ?20 .290, ?21 .258- but hey let?s keep Drew McGowan who couldn?t do anything and bring in Jess Davis and run the McDonald kid who almost led our team in doubles the year all he did was PH. All the kid ever did was barrel stuff up.

Oh let?s not forgot he actually continued to try to pitch Cam Tullar and continued to try to play Skinner and Legget. This year he has kept Von Seibert when he literally hasn?t done anything and we already have three 1B on the team playing (Clark, Hines, Hancock).

I?ll speak to Coggin- he was the scout who helped evaluated all those players that helped lead us to a NC. Also the coach who helped field a team at Kentucky that swept us last weekend..

Hope you enjoy your Saturdays at the Dude watching this crap shoot and hanging out with Cheese, Jake, and Lemo getting drunk in the district and then Starkville Country Club pool. I?d hate for your boys to actually have to be responsible for this crapshoot.
    Last edited by BankerDog; 03-25-2023 at 11:40 AM.

vCash
    I totally agree why is Foxhall still employed??
    Lemonis is getting 1.1 million++ to put this out on the field. That?s insane