Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disgusting

vCash

Disgusting

From the soft players and their fat little girlfriends to the fat coach riding the bucket.
    If someone isn't fired this weekend, we have no leadership at the top.

vCash
    Yup. Clean house

vCash
    I think the kids are sending a message. Never seen anything like this

vCash
    Bucky... what is going on with this?

vCash
    I have no idea but it just looks to me like the kids are proving a point

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    I have no idea but it just looks to me like the kids are proving a point
    Agree, I can think of no other explanation

vCash
    Players don't like a couple coaches but this is bigger than that. It's a cluster 17.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Players don't like a couple coaches but this is bigger than that. It's a cluster 17.
    The team has no alpha leader. We have a huge culture problem that started a few years ago but was covered up by players that werent pussies. Now you have a bunch of enabled players and a coaching staff that is soft as a pretzel.

vCash
    Where is Lemo eating at tonite? Does he have an appetite?

vCash
    When he ran off Kyte McDonald for Jess Davis-I knew we were screwed. He ran off two other gamers last year in Shane Lewis and Trey Higgins but justified keeping Von Siebert. Had Sonny DiChara personally reach out and we decided to turn the kid away. Also, btw, the Yankees minor league pitcher of the year pitched at Prep and then SE LA and we didn?t even offer. Laughable.

This staff can?t evaluate ball players. They?re obsess over exit velos and spin rates. Thank God for Will Coggin and Andy Cann for bringing in the talent they did when they did.

vCash
    From the soft players and their fat little girlfriends to the fat coach riding the bucket.
    If someone isn't fired this weekend, we have no leadership at the top.
    Not taking up for him as a coach, but Lemonis has actually lost a bunch of weight, and last I saw, retired the bucket.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    I think the kids are sending a message. Never seen anything like this
    So let me get this straight? You think our players are tanking on purpose? You think they want the coach gone so they go play like shit ?? Ahhahahahahhaha. Man half the guys on the team don't give two shits about msu. Yes they would rather win than lose. But personal performance is what they want. They aren't trying walk people. Aren't trying to not get a hit. If that's what you're saying that's just idiotic. If not, then I apologize in advance. But it sure sounds like that's what you're saying

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    Where is Lemo eating at tonite? Does he have an appetite?
    Look lem's job is on the ropes. If you think he's happy about this, then I can't help you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    Not taking up for him as a coach, but Lemonis has actually lost a bunch of weight, and last I saw, retired the bucket.
    The bucket thing is stupid. Who care if he sits on a bucket while we are on defense? So we play better defense when he stands?? Coach Polk sat in a chair EVERY single inning when we were on defense. Is it different now?? The bucket bitching is an excuse to complain over poor performance. Everyone has a right to complain about the performance, it's embarrassing. But him sitting on a bucket ain't got jack shit to do w it... NONE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BankerDog View Post
    When he ran off Kyte McDonald for Jess Davis-I knew we were screwed. He ran off two other gamers last year in Shane Lewis and Trey Higgins but justified keeping Von Siebert. Had Sonny DiChara personally reach out and we decided to turn the kid away. Also, btw, the Yankees minor league pitcher of the year pitched at Prep and then SE LA and we didn?t even offer. Laughable.

This staff can?t evaluate ball players. They?re obsess over exit velos and spin rates. Thank God for Will Coggin and Andy Cann for bringing in the talent they did when they did.
    None of your examples are any good. McDonald couldn't hit sec pitching. DiChara hit less than 300 at Samford. That was the correct call based on what he did there. I won't even comment on coggin. Not worth the time. As for cann he got us Allen. I get that. He also got us 8 mif that one stuck. Forsythe. So carry on if you wish. But none of it has much merit.
    Last edited by Homedawg; 03-24-2023 at 10:32 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    The bucket thing is stupid. Who care if he sits on a bucket while we are on defense? So we play better defense when he stands?? Coach Polk sat in a chair EVERY single inning when we were on defense. Is it different now?? The bucket bitching is an excuse to complain over poor performance. Everyone has a right to complain about the performance, it's embarrassing. But him sitting on a bucket ain't got jack shit to do w it... NONE
    He's a joke, it's a joke. Get over it. He's 17d up our program. I'll give him grief as long as I've got to watch the trash product he's putting on the field. If today makes you defend him, I don't really have words.

vCash
    He's a joke, it's a joke. Get over it. He's 17d up our program. I'll give him grief as long as I've got to watch the trash product he's putting on the field. If today makes you defend him, I don't really have words.
    Where did I defend him? Go read, it's his job for what we have on the field. I said the bucket thing is stupid. And trust me I care way more than you do about our baseball program. You can cuss fuss and say all you want. I was a part of it. So you get over jt. But a damn bucket ain't got jackshit to do w Anything.

vCash
    So let me get this straight? You think our players are tanking on purpose? You think they want the coach gone so they go play like shit ?? Ahhahahahahhaha. Man half the guys on the team don't give two shits about msu. Yes they would rather win than lose. But personal performance is what they want. They aren't trying walk people. Aren't trying to not get a hit. If that's what you're saying that's just idiotic. If not, then I apologize in advance. But it sure sounds like that's what you're saying
    This is exactly what I was going to say. Bucky, you are way off on this and it's embarrassing you would insinuate some type of mutiny. Ridiculous.

If you're just claiming to have no information and that's just what it seems like, then I can agree. This is a historically bad performing team

vCash
    Where did I defend him? Go read, it's his job for what we have on the field. I said the bucket thing is stupid. And trust me I care way more than you do about our baseball program. You can cuss fuss and say all you want. I was a part of it. So you get over jt. But a damn bucket ain't got jackshit to do w Anything.
    Yeah, who gives a shit about a bucket. Like bitching about Dusty Baker?s toothpick.

The real issue is??there has been a very real and very concerning problem with this team. The guy who has the best view of it hasn?t figured it out in over a year. So, people begin to speculate and there is nothing by wrong with that.

I can?t disagree with the speculators, the leader of the program very apparently has no clue either. I promise I?m not being an asshole. No one close to the program seems to have control or an answer to tighten things up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloak View Post
    This is exactly what I was going to say. Bucky, you are way off on this and it's embarrassing you would insinuate some type of mutiny. Ridiculous.

If you're just claiming to have no information and that's just what it seems like, then I can agree. This is a historically bad performing team
    I have absolutely 0 information. I just don?t know how this can happen without a major locker room problem.