Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 15 straight sec losses in a row

vCash
    If I’m out of line for this then beat me up… Keenum and Selmon together need to tell the Lemon and his crew… “if you all do not win one game vs Carolina next weekend, you all are fired.” Period. If the Lemon has any common decency for the game and we get swept this weekend, he should resign before then.

vCash
    Headed towards 20 in a row. I'm not even sure who we play after that and it may not matter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawdawg View Post
    You can?t manage a college team like a MLB baseball club. That?s what Lemonis is doing. You have to coach amateur athletes and we have done a piss poor job of it. This season is over. We have 2 options: fire him and miss the tournament or keep him and make him earn his buyout and still miss the tournament. Im for option 2.
    Nailed it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintDawg View Post
    If I’m out of line for this then beat me up… Keenum and Selmon together need to tell the Lemon and his crew… “if you all do not win one game vs Carolina next weekend, you all are fired.” Period. If the Lemon has any common decency for the game and we get swept this weekend, he should resign before then.
    I wouldn't even wait until Carolina.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    Lemonis. Cohen handed him the keys to a Maserati and he put it in a ditch, poured gasoline on it, and set it on fire. You can hate Cohen for a lot of things, but Lemonis would still be getting an ass chewing right now on the steps of the dugout if Cohen was the AD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I wouldn't even wait until Carolina.
    Then who would be coaching the team? Because lets look at things. Odds are you would fire Lemonis and Foxhall. So Jake takes over the team. Well Kyle and Rodehaver are going with Chris so then we are left with Jake and GAs. And no, Jay Powell is not coming to be the pitching coach for 90 days. That is not even remotely a possibility. Who the hell would be the coaches? This is not the MLB where you have an organization of coaches. We have 4 with some GAs

vCash
    Heck. I?m available. I coached Little League. Surely most little league coaches can get 26-3 losses out of a D1 college program. Every damn player on a D1 roster pitched some in High School or Junior High. Throw Alford on the mound. He can?t field for shit. Maybe he can throw unhittable strikes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    Then who would be coaching the team? Because lets look at things. Odds are you would fire Lemonis and Foxhall. So Jake takes over the team. Well Kyle and Rodehaver are going with Chris so then we are left with Jake and GAs. And no, Jay Powell is not coming to be the pitching coach for 90 days. That is not even remotely a possibility. Who the hell would be the coaches? This is not the MLB where you have an organization of coaches. We have 4 with some GAs
    We fired Cann and we literally had Gary Henderson running both the pitching staff and the team. We ended up in Omaha.

Ron Polk is in town and not doing anything. He's your head coach. Then you get Russ McNickle or Daron Schoenrock to coach the pitchers. I would tell Cheese and Rodehaver they can do whatever they want as far as staying or leaving.

We can function with Polk III, McNickle and Gautreau.

vCash
    I hope that I am wrong? but I don?t think our AD has a clue how to handle this?. And Keenum isn?t strong enough to do what is right? right now. This team has quit? no leadership anywhere to be found. While the team was putting the tarp out after the game I watched players laughing and smiling at each other. I got so pissed but then realized they have been coddled and given hero worship that really don?t care as much as we do. I don?t see a leader? I don?t see anyone trying to take a leadership role. How can this have happened so fast? I would stop the dumb as walk up music? all the stupid sh-t of them making videos. There is just no pride in this team. Fat ass coach is clueless. This crap is on every person involved. And I see no one stepping up to make it better. This is not acceptable in this program?

vCash
    Yeah Selmon just walked into a mess that he didn't see coming. Baseball was the one thing he thought he didn't have to worry about at MSU, now he has his worst nightmare.

I think JC saw every bit of this coming hence his exit.